---------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 2915683

I'm GoING to update anywayz once the links pop back up :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Reactions: antwilliams72

KelvCast

Aug 22, 2010
Updated

added transparent statusbar :)

Man your fast lol. Time to do my wipes and flash

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Forgot to ask how did you get the launcher like in your screenshot. I see you mentioned Go Launcher but I couldn't find a theme to match it. Did you create the icons yourself? Phone...Text...Web...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2915683

Man your fast lol. Time to do my wipes and flash

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Forgot to ask how did you get the launcher like in your screenshot. I see you mentioned Go Launcher but I couldn't find a theme to match it. Did you create the icons yourself? Phone...Text...Web...

yeah the launcher is go launcher with custom icons and dock i found somewhere on here somewhere lol... I can not remember

D

Deleted member 2915683

pffft.... lol... unnamed rom has been updated.... gotta update the unnamed rom version lol

D

Deleted member 2915683

Yeah it has but your theme still works with it! (Using it now)

Also IF u can make the battery without percentage (as a mod) if possible please! Again thank u for an awesome theme!!

true but i am real anal bout these kind of things lol..and i am going to make a sep, flash-on for no batt.%

Jess813

Jun 22, 2010
Oh OK doesn't bother me though any idea of when you might update the battery mod ... just asking.

funtimes

Dec 15, 2011
anyway to fix the grey status bar? hard to make anything out when it goes grey

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts