Dolphin Browser update caused a problem

Search This thread

GTT1

Apr 16, 2011
Recently updated Dolphin and notice I can no longer slide my screen to the right to access my bookmarks. Set up a gesture but prefer the old easy method.

Anyone else have this and is there a fix in settings?

mateorod

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 16, 2011
New Orleans
www.gigmasters.com
Yeah, I updated to their 7.31 beta for about a day and went back to 7.3.

They only added two changes at all, and only the irritating adjustment to slide sensitivity was a functional change. The other was just preloaded links (ads, really) to several of their plug-ins, three of the four being cosmetic or unfunctional bloat in my opinion.

I don't think you lose a thing buy rolling back to the previous version.

Reactions: gsutton

GTT1

Apr 16, 2011
Thanks for the replies guys, how do I roll back to the previous version.

I was able to slide it last night by pressing at the extreme left edge but still had to try a few times to do it. Using a gesture is two strokes and just as fast as messing with something that used to be quick and easy.

zires

Apr 2, 2011
Thanks for the replies guys, how do I roll back to the previous version.

I was able to slide it last night by pressing at the extreme left edge but still had to try a few times to do it. Using a gesture is two strokes and just as fast as messing with something that used to be quick and easy.

Titanium Backup is a must have. I always have a backup before I install anything.

mateorod

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 16, 2011
New Orleans
www.gigmasters.com
Yeah, in the bigger picture, if you do not use Titanium Backup, go install that immediately. I use it on a daily basis. It will save your apps and data to make any past versions restorable.

But as for right now, you can download some older versions of Dolphin on their company website.

DizzyDen

Feb 7, 2011
You might also want to try manage apps... all apps... uninstall updates on Dolphin Browser

GTT1

Apr 16, 2011
Yes I should really install Titanium

Actually now that I know where to slide from it is working fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah, I updated to their 7.31 beta for about a day and went back to 7.3.

They only added two changes at all, and only the irritating adjustment to slide sensitivity was a functional change. The other was just preloaded links (ads, really) to several of their plug-ins, three of the four being cosmetic or unfunctional bloat in my opinion.

I don't think you lose a thing buy rolling back to the previous version.