[ROM] [ICS 4.0.3] One V sense 4.0 -V3-

Search This thread

-DarkKnight-

Mar 14, 2011
Gotham
i don't know if this is realistic,

but wouldn't it be good if you could port sense 4 from the desire V, the desire V has the specs most similar to a nexus one, 1 GHZ processor and even an adreno 200(instead of an adreno 205)
a build optimized for the adreno 200 might fix most graphics problems and make our phone faster?

The adreno 205 can process 432M pixels perseconds and 40m triangles persecond, and a clockspeed of 200 mhz
The adreno 200 can process only 133M pixels persond and only 22m triangles , and only 128 mhz

also adreno 205s have better other stuff too(maybe marketting talk i don't know)

so wouldn't a build for adreno 200n be better, or we could use those libs from that rom too

Please tell me why I'm wrong, then flame me

Last edited:

elartista3390

Oct 2, 2010
buenos aires
this

i don't know if this is realistic,

but wouldn't it be good if you could port sense 4 from the desire V, the desire V has the specs most similar to a nexus one, 1 GHZ processor and even an adreno 200(instead of an adreno 205)
a build optimized for the adreno 200 might fix most graphics problems and make our phone faster?

The adreno 205 can process 432M pixels perseconds and 40m triangles persecond, and a clockspeed of 200 mhz
The adreno 200 can process only 133M pixels persond and only 22m triangles , and only 128 mhz

also adreno 205s have better other stuff too(maybe marketting talk i don't know)

so wouldn't a build for adreno 200n be better, or we could use those libs from that rom too

Please tell me why I'm wrong, then flame me

sorry but i dont know about it, so i think that is faster than the cooldroid revolution!!!!

Aca902

Mar 4, 2011
Belgrade
Nexus One features QSD8250 s1 proccesor, and Desire V MSM7227A also s1 but it's made with different tehnology and it's much faster. So there is still difference between these devices which is noticable in use.

And don't worry about speed, the next release will be extra smooth and fast. Gfx gliches are problems releated to hw (gralloc), i don't know if i can fix that (my free time).
Also there is something else that im preparing, but you will not know until it's ready :)

-DarkKnight-

Mar 14, 2011
Gotham
Nexus One features QSD8250 s1 proccesor, and Desire V MSM7227A also s1 but it's made with different tehnology and it's much faster. So there is still difference between these devices which is noticable in use.

And don't worry about speed, the next release will be extra smooth and fast. Gfx gliches are problems releated to hw (gralloc), i don't know if i can fix that (my free time).
Also there is something else that im preparing, but you will not know until it's ready :)

Thanks

Great! I can't wait !

Can you remove the boot sound next time?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

clustered

Oct 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.shahabmedia.com
Sounds like this ROM really interesting/fast/smooth and I really love to use it for daily usage but do it have anything to wake up the device? Such as volume wakeup? I understand that Aca trying his best to come out with trackball wakeup. Anyway bravo Aca, keep it up your superb update for us. Thanks very much!
Sent from my Nexus One using xda app-developers app

elartista3390

Oct 2, 2010
buenos aires
about trackball

Sounds like this ROM really interesting/fast/smooth and I really love to use it for daily usage but do it have anything to wake up the device? Such as volume wakeup? I understand that Aca trying his best to come out with trackball wakeup. Anyway bravo Aca, keep it up your superb update for us. Thanks very much!
Sent from my Nexus One using xda app-developers app

hi Clustered he says that is working about trackball wake,so seems difficult:rolleyes:

LaZiEebOi

Sep 5, 2007
California
Just installed this and it looks great.. it still does say V1 at first but then changelog notes V2 just to let you know will test out in the next few days and will report back tried runny rom 6.0.5 but for some reason wifi is good for 15 minutes or so then phone says unable to scan for wifi.. hopefully this rom doesn't have that issue :thumbup:
Noticed that when changed lockscreen to weather that after waking phone there is flickering on top left corner of phone mine flickers the word camera and in the middle shows a smaller weather temperature just thought I'd add

Last edited:

LaZiEebOi

Sep 5, 2007
California
I also tried installing 2 apps but ran out of space ? After I installed m2sd I just installed typical and rebooted .. not too familiar with that was I supposed to configure it somewhere ?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

-DarkKnight-

Mar 14, 2011
Gotham
[/COLOR]
Just installed this and it looks great.. it still does say V1 at first but then changelog notes V2 just to let you know will test out in the next few days and will report back tried runny rom 6.0.5 but for some reason wifi is good for 15 minutes or so then phone says unable to scan for wifi.. hopefully this rom doesn't have that issue :thumbup:
Noticed that when changed lockscreen to weather that after waking phone there is flickering on top left corner of phone mine flickers the word camera and in the middle shows a smaller weather temperature just thought I'd add

the lockscreen problem i think is that the lockscreen isn't sized right for our screen(or something else)
wifi works amazingly for me. try wiping dalvik cache and cache

I also tried installing 2 apps but ran out of space ? After I installed m2sd I just installed typical and rebooted .. not too familiar with that was I supposed to configure it somewhere ?

which checkboxes did you check? i checked apps, data, and dalvik cache(I have a class 10 sd card). if you have anything under that, then just check dalvik cache

PS I installed camera ics + but it keeps on crashing

Last edited:

elartista3390

Oct 2, 2010
buenos aires
[/COLOR]

the lockscreen problem i think is that the lockscreen isn't sized right for our screen(or something else)
wifi works amazingly for me. try wiping dalvik cache and cache

which checkboxes did you check? i checked apps, data, and dalvik cache(I have a class 10 sd card). if you have anything under that, then just check dalvik cache

PS I installed camera ics + but it keeps on crashing

i have the same problem with apps

Aca902

Mar 4, 2011
Belgrade
@Darkknight - Htc camera working? If not, try opening it 3-4 times in a row, and tell me if it work. I will fix that.
I will add volume wake and i hope trackball wake in next version. And maybe fix video encoding, maybe.

After moving dalvik (only) i have 160mb free.(Stock hboot) If you have problems that are not listed and you havent used instructions @OP, please reflash the rom using instructions @OP.

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake...i didn't add instructions in this thread. (I didn't had time) Instructions: Format all partitions at least twice, flash rom, then flash m2sd (move only dalvik if you have slow sd-card), and then reboot.

Last edited:
Reactions: -DarkKnight-

LaZiEebOi

Sep 5, 2007
California
@Darkknight - Htc camera working? If not, try opening it 3-4 times in a row, and tell me if it work. I will fix that.
I will add volume wake and i hope trackball wake in next version. And maybe fix video encoding, maybe.

After moving dalvik (only) i have 160mb free.(Stock hboot) If you have problems that are not listed and you havent used instructions @OP, please reflash the rom using instructions @OP.

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake...i didn't add instructions in this thread. (I didn't had time) Instructions: Format all partitions at least twice, flash rom, then flash m2sd (move only dalvik if you have slow sd-card), and then reboot.

Since I didn't.click anything while installing m2sd should I reinstall it clicking all options ? I do have a class 10 32gb SanDisk mobile ultra ... Also there is no flash in camera so far
Edit: guess I should've installed and customized the m2sd and not just set typical .. installed terminal and manually typed it all in instead and now looks much better lol :p

Last edited:

-DarkKnight-

Mar 14, 2011
Gotham

It takes me 4 times for HTC camera
And is it possible for you to disable the automatic max brightness , I think that's contributing to the lag

And can you try ICS camera on play store?

i have the same problem with apps

I haz no problems with apps but I.checked apps data and dalvik in m2sd

I have a 16 gb class 10 SanDisk ultra sd card
but I tried doing the same config on my old 8 gb class 4 and I did not see a whole lot of difference

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: elartista3390

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SENSE 4.0 FOR NEXUS ONE

Working:
    -Calls/sms
    -3g
    -Audio/Headphones
    -HWA
    -Gps
    -A2sd
    -HTC Camera (partially)
    -Wifi
    -BT

Not Working:
    -Video Recording
    -Video Encoding

Requirments:
    -STOCK DESIRE HBOOT: 250/10
    OR
    -CM7: 150/10
    OR
    -Data++: 180/10
    AND
    -1GB EXT
    -M2SD (attached below)

DOWNLOAD LINK V3:http://d-h.st/Ind

DOWNLOAD LINK V2:http://d-h.st/CgT

DOWNLOAD LINK(Initial release):http://d-h.st/GhB

Thanks to:
    Alirez_sos --- SABSA PRIME TEAM (premission to port)
    Evervolv (for kernel)
    Greeneyes
    Changelog V3:

-Project Butter
    -Volume wake
    -Added a2sd (moves cache-no need for m2sd)
    -Added compas and some others apps in data
    -Reduced camera issues
    -Kernel updates
    -Fallout Tweaks

Changelog V2:
    -Updated Kernel (cherrybomb)
    -Sqlite 3 Vaccum Defragment On Boot
    -Fixed Dialer
    -Faster Boot
    -JIT
    -Vsync
    -Added Lockscreen Styles
    -Supercharged (service.jar)
    -Fixed Wheather
    -Add More Regions & Languages

Changelog V1:
    -Initial release

The reason for porting this rom is because it's much lighter and faster than sense 4.1 (which i ported before), and also more stable.

NOTE: Keep in mind that this rom is still in development phase, you may encounter bugs and when you do, please report in this thread.

FLASH ON YOUR OWN RISK!
    Noted @Darkknight

A tip: Disable animations in Developer options to reduce gfx gliches while using the phone (i didnt notice any when i turned off animations, only in lockscreen).
    The next release is ready, im just not releasing it yet because i want to get more things fixed. Also i maybe soon swiching to another device. And will not have a device to test, but i will be still updating this rom when i have time, this will be mostly kernel updates and tweaks.

I have prepared another rom for you guys, its a sense 4.1-4.0 mix. It works perfectly and it's fast (when i say fast i really mean it). In two weeks you'll be getting both roms, i hope(depends on my time). Cheers!
    Format/wipe all partitiones... Flash rom, then m2sd aached @OP (choose only dalvik), reboot and wait, it needs time to boot.
    V2 can't possibly feel like v1, as it has new evervolv kernel, and many new things releated to speed. Also i tested it and its faster, you can see that in app drawer, and in opening apps. I'm trying to fix trackball wake.

Ok, i will find and add more languages.