Aug 28, 2012
liberty__.jpg

@dominos_liberty Like it?:p

Thanks, looking good

Thanks, looking good

Will add both to dev thread

Rempty

Jul 1, 2012
i replaced all audio csv on etc, soundimage,image_*, media_profiles from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2. i got sound with beats but "Restart boot animation due to the death of window manager" (no FC on HTC (?))

i found the error on audio is
E/AndroidRuntime( 389): java.lang.SecurityException: invalid status bar icon slot: beats_effect
maybe only need add this icon on systemui

Last edited:

bilal_liberty

Aug 28, 2012
i replaced all audio csv on etc from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2. i got sound with beats but "Restart boot animation due to the death of window manager" (no FC on HTC (?))

i found the error on audio is
E/AndroidRuntime( 389): java.lang.SecurityException: invalid status bar icon slot: beats_effect
maybe only need add this icon on systemui

We are already using all csv files from ota. I think u pointed out right, its systemui error

Romone9482

Jul 23, 2013
Has the change log been updated for v5?
Sorry if its already been asked

And also how's the battery life on it?

HTC One S Ville C2

Last edited:

wognwarren

Dec 21, 2012
Puchong
Thanks for the ROM, was really hoping HTC would release a Sense 5 update, but since Qualcomm does not support our CPU anymore I doubt HTC would. Just a couple of problems I've had that I didn't see in the bug list.

Firstly when I try to look at my data usage the settings app force closes (maybe something to do with the dual SIM card issue?)

Also even though the camera is reported working, a few seconds after I open it the bootanimation starts (I think the phone may have crashed) and then I ussually have to hold power button to turn it off and back on.

Lastly, just a minor annoyance I could probably fix myself, but in the Settings > About the phone is labelled as a Desire X, and it would be nice to see it relabelled as One S or One S C2

I have the data usage bug too.

Regarding the camera, I've had that problem, then I went to set-up face unlock then the camera worked fine.

If it's down to the Dual SIM it's fixed in v4 update that's coming soon.

Not sure on the camera.

Change that in build.prop easily.

By the way @dominos_liberty I replaced the APKs in your patch to ones which work better (see attached):

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Lirankn

Mar 17, 2011
so some things i have noticed:
1. the multitasking menu is not okay anymore.. its too big for our screen and it doesnt show all the apps.
2. everything related to the dual sim option is deleted except for the "slot 1" and "slot 2" options in the messaging app.

bilal_liberty

Aug 28, 2012
so some things i have noticed:
1. the multitasking menu is not okay anymore.. its too big for our screen and it doesnt show all the apps.
2. everything related to the dual sim option is deleted except for the "slot 1" and "slot 2" options in the messaging app.

its because it is kanged from one s, check ur pm :)

feed3

Nov 17, 2011
The Land of Hornbill...
@all, After fixed double card options, GPRS connection normal?

Don't know if it is only me but i can't get data to work. Access point names, network mode and network operators in Settings -> Mobile data is all greyed out. Turning on Mobile data, it just stayed disconnected.

On the other hand, taking camera from trickdroid sense5 for s4, front camera issue is gone. Their message also don't have any dual sim option. i think it is easy to do diff and take the changes to this rom but i got not much free time to help. Sorry..

ZackehSoul

Nov 2, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
zackehh.com
Don't know if it is only me but i can't get data to work. Access point names, network mode and network operators in Settings -> Mobile data is all greyed out. Turning on Mobile data, it just stayed disconnected.

On the other hand, taking camera from trickdroid sense5 for s4, front camera issue is gone. Their message also don't have any dual sim option. i think it is easy to do diff and take the changes to this rom but i got not much free time to help. Sorry..
Which camera issue do you mean?

KitStarVP

Aug 27, 2013
[HELP] dominos_liberty SENSE 5 4.1.2 LIBERTY ROM version 4

sorry to all the XDA community if this post is not here

ingles vr

dominos_liberty hello I would like to see if you can make a video tutorial on how to install your ROM htc one s c2 android 4.1.2 sense 5 since many users like me do not know how to install it and it would be more helpful if we see it in a video and not a steps written in a language other dominate much hope you can make some video tutorial step by step and very good your rom greeting. :good:

español vr

dominos_liberty hola me gustaría ver si puedes hacer un vídeo tutorial de como instalar tu ROM htc one s c2 sense 5 android 4.1.2 ya que como yo muchos usuarios tampoco saben como instalarla y seria de mas ayuda si lo vemos en un video y no en unos pasos escritos en otro idioma que no dominamos mucho algunos espero puedas hacer el video tutorial paso por paso y muy buena tus rom saludo. :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cool but can we know the progress of the Rom?

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Almost everything is working, but there is a bug, when someone calls you, you can only see his number and not name. Apart from it there are some tweaks left which they need to integrate in framework and apps. That's all I know... :)
    @villec2 users

This is the discussion thread for upcoming viperc2.

As generally most of the posts in a dev thread are about failiure to boot or stuck on splash screen, so here is a small video showing installtion steps as well as first boot time.

Guys 480p reocrding fixed --- :)
    As generally most of the posts in a dev thread are about failiure to boot or stuck on splash screen, so here is a small video showing installtion steps as well as first boot time.

Update mod!

1. New quick settings
    2832984d370d.jpg

2. Removed the "1" next to the network signal
    3. Added percentage battery
    4. Corrected the "Recent Applications"
    397317eda166.jpg

Download

Sorry for my english