[Q] Current Builds

Search This thread

Leather-Face

Mar 13, 2014
Extremely. Happy with a once tired and aging Samsung Galaxy SII now that I stumbled across the XDA comunity. Its nice to see this mobile\cell phone still holds its own in a rapidly advancing tech era.

I'm now sitting with a quality mix of :
DorimanX V10
Slimsaber 4.4.2

Hats of to you guys and all the hard work you have put in.

Paul_Kolanjian

Dec 12, 2012
Zahlah
OnePlus One
LG G3
Extremely. Happy with a once tired and aging Samsung Galaxy SII now that I stumbled across the XDA comunity. Its nice to see this mobile\cell phone still holds its own in a rapidly advancing tech era.

I'm now sitting with a quality mix of :
DorimanX V10
Slimsaber 4.4.2

Hats of to you guys and all the hard work you have put in.
Well, that is some useful post you got there. Anyway, giving credits to the XDA Community as a whole is a bit weird, instead, thank fusionjack for SlimSaber and Dorimanx, cybernetus, and comptunocio for all their work on making the kernel more stable, and a better way to thank these hardworking people is by donating to them. No offense bro, but keep the forum clean, since users come here to find something useful rather than your own experience and happiness...

Leather-Face

Mar 13, 2014
My apologies Paul.

My phrase " hats off to you guys" was intended for the developers involved in the current build I hold on my phone.

The page heading " [Q] Current builds" is surprisingly enough a invite to the community to share what current builds they are currently using and enjoying.
Hence for anyone new to mixing custom ROMs and kernels could also see compatabiliy between the two or even post for advice.
There are many pages aimed for advice and comunial interaction, perhaps the next time you leave your bed on the wrong side you could exhale your unhappiness on them posts too.

Yours faithfully
Leather-face

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app