[APP] [KEYBOARD] BlindType - no accuracy needed

Search This thread

cyrux004

Mar 28, 2008
Now we can type text messages in our pockets using touch screens. I miss the "eyes-free" ability to type that physical keypads gave.

Exactly. Imagine sitting in a conference meeting and using your cell phone with one hand under the table and typing off a text message. You dont even have to look if you going off -boundaries. The fricking keyboard adjusts to your orientation automatically. how cool is that.

I am just amazed that such intense algorithms are so responsive. I didnt see a lot of lag in there.

funkeee

May 25, 2010
I have a G1 and I might just dump my physical keyboard for this. Fantastic. I can't wait.

Markdental

Jan 19, 2010
Florida
I am pretty sure that the demo is on an Iphone. Maybe just for jail-broken IPhones.

Also, seems too good to be true. I don't quite believe it yet.

phewizzo

Aug 29, 2007
New York City
No it doesn't, the iphone has one keyboard that you can't change

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

The iPhone does not just have 1 keyboard, iPhone has different keyboards you can use if you have jail broken it and yes this is demo'd on the iphone cant you see the keyboard layout is the iphone keyboard and the top bar?

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

setspeed

May 4, 2009
I need this in my life.
Currently struggling along with a cracked Swype, which although it does the job, has a number of problems, chiefly of which is it doesn't play nicely with the HTC browser - text entry lags like a mutha******.
This is something that annoys me every day, and before you all say switch browsers, I have tried others and I don't want to.

I am wondering if this problem has been fixed in the most recent Swype beta? I did apply for beta membership and was successful, but decided not to go through the rigmarole of uninstalling my cracked copy and losing my dictionary of saved words...

rfarrah

May 30, 2008
OKC
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
I need this in my life.
Currently struggling along with a cracked Swype, which although it does the job, has a number of problems, chiefly of which is it doesn't play nicely with the HTC browser - text entry lags like a mutha******.
This is something that annoys me every day, and before you all say switch browsers, I have tried others and I don't want to.

I am wondering if this problem has been fixed in the most recent Swype beta? I did apply for beta membership and was successful, but decided not to go through the rigmarole of uninstalling my cracked copy and losing my dictionary of saved words...

FWIW, my version (7625) of Swype works flawlessly - and skinned in Red!

watercool

Apr 18, 2010
I need this in my life.

There was only one version with this lag issue. 1.60 is out there, find it! :)

yayramen

Jan 30, 2010
Minneapolis
12px.io
I need this in my life.

solution! You can now get the latest version (official beta [no lag])
AND if you download mybackup or mybackup pro, you can backup swype's data
that way you can uninstall the cracked version, install your version, restore the data, and bam you have your dictionary back =D

funkeee

May 25, 2010
solution! You can now get the latest version (official beta [no lag])
AND if you download mybackup or mybackup pro, you can backup swype's data
that way you can uninstall the cracked version, install your version, restore the data, and bam you have your dictionary back =D

Where do we get this beta?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It won't, it was bought by google. So unless they incorporate it into an OS build, we will never see it.
    Best picture response ever, but I agree there is no backing to your statement markmeshark