Hi there

Search This thread

tornado27

Apr 29, 2014
Is there anyway how to dual boot android to ios7 or even ios6 if there is please notify me and please guide me i want my phone to be bliss

Sent from my LG-D682 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Is there anyway how to dual boot android to ios7 or even ios6 if there is please notify me and please guide me i want my phone to be bliss

If you really want it iOS like, MIUI would be the way to go. It's a pretty good ROM, I used it all the time on my SGS1 and SGS2; but I have no interest in it now, but it's definitely a good ROM. I'd check your device specific development threads for a MIUI ROM, and see what other users like (if there's more than one MIUI for your device).

Reactions: tornado27

tornado27

Apr 29, 2014
If you really want it iOS like, MIUI would be the way to go. It's a pretty good ROM, I used it all the time on my SGS1 and SGS2; but I have no interest in it now, but it's definitely a good ROM. I'd check your device specific development threads for a MIUI ROM, and see what other users like (if there's more than one MIUI for your device).

Thanks alot bro?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.