[ROM]RUBY_ICS_35_S_TMOUS_2.14.531.1_Radio_1.14.550L.17D C_30.78.550L.15_release

Search This thread

mentaist12

Mar 1, 2011
To flash all you have to do is read. It's already been stated. Otherwise, wait until someone posts a ROM, it'll come soon.

thanks i think ill have to wait cause i opened up my amaze and it seems the sticker on the motherboard is misplaced... according to the instructions in the s-off method... ****ty luck

S

sebastimau

Guys. torrent is catching some speed. some seeds would be appreciated.

Thanks MentalDeath for making the torrent

Attachments

• PH85IMG_RUBY_ICS_35_S_TMOUS_2.14.531.1_Radio_1.14.550L.17DC_30.78.550L.15_release_257469_sig.torrent
    19.3 KB · Views: 107

Reviewers

Mar 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Okay so for anyone who hasn't followed along

- Put the file on your /sdcard.
- Boot into HBOOT
- Reboot
- boot into HBOOT
- Reboot.
- Booted into Sense 3.6 Android 4.0.3

I did this without my bootloader unlocked and without S-OFF or root or recovery

charlatan01

Jan 10, 2008
Denver
Okay, a different question here... does this make it any easier to get an AOSP ICS ROM put together? I know they have proprietary drivers (wifi - sign if you haven't) in their builds that they aren't required to share, but we now have some we know work with ICS...

Looking forward to the new ROMs!

Reactions: F033x

superevilllama

Jun 14, 2007
Okay so for anyone who hasn't followed along

- Put the file on your /sdcard.
- Boot into HBOOT
- Reboot
- boot into HBOOT
- Reboot.
- Booted into Sense 3.6 Android 4.0.3

I did this without my bootloader unlocked and without S-OFF or root or recovery

Em if you were not s-off then good luck getting root back..

F033x

Aug 5, 2009
Hell
Okay, a different question here... does this make it any easier to get an AOSP ICS ROM put together? I know they have proprietary drivers (wifi - sign if you haven't) in their builds that they aren't required to share, but we now have some we know work with ICS...

Looking forward to the new ROMs!

yeah a new rom base will simplify the process to some degree, though sense and aosp are still vastly different.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Em if you were not s-off then good luck getting root back..

yeahhhh this may have patched the juopunutbear exploit.

eggydrums

Dec 13, 2010
Guys I think the best thing to do right now is wait a few more days until someone releases a rom based on this. Unless you want to lose root and wait even more days until a method to root this ruu

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

electronicrice

Apr 18, 2007
Chandler, AZ
Guys I think the best thing to do right now is wait a few more days until someone releases a rom based on this. Unless you want to lose root and wait even more days until a method to root this ruu

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

You obviously didn't read. As long as you're unlocked with HTC Dev or S-off and have a custom recovery installed, you can flash the superuser package I uploaded and gain root

WTF!!! got this email from Dropbox team:

This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic. Your Dropbox will continue to function normally with the exception of Public links.

This suspension is temporary (3 days for the first time).

Please visit Dropbox support if you have any questions.

- The Dropbox Team

It's because your public link generated too much traffic

Sent from my amazingly brilliant Amaze 4G using my fingers. Duh!!!

MildewMan

Dec 25, 2010
Saint Louis, MO
Okay so for anyone who hasn't followed along:

1) Be Locked with S-Off using JuopunutBear's S-Off method.
2) Flash the ENG Hboot 1.90.2005
3) With S-off and the ENG Hboot, rename the RUU to PH85IMG.zip and put on root of external SD card
4) Boot into bootloader and apply the update
5) Once updated, reflash the ENG Hboot again
6) Flash the CWM 5.5.0.4 recovery in fastboot (fastboot flash recovery *****.img)
7) Flash the Superuser package in recovery to gain root

You sir are a god amongst men. If I had any thanks left for the day, I would give them to you. As soon as my download completes (~35 minutes), I'm going to give this a go.

Top Liked Posts