[Q] Reverse tether ROM

Search This thread

vampire_f00d

Dec 23, 2009
Hi all,

Are there any S4 rooms currently available that support reverse tethering? I used to have an HTC One X and found this to be a godsend but have been unable to find a rom with native reverse tethering, was hoping someone may have some suggestions. My carrier is o2 UK any help is greatly appreciated thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi
Reversed tehering not available in stock rom but is a app available in xda itself. Few months back its posted In portal also.

vampire_f00d

Dec 23, 2009
I know it's not available in stock, which sucks, but I've read that if it can wifi tether then it should be able to reverse tether. Was wondering if any of the awesome devs had made any custom roms that had this included.

Reactions: exynoss

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi
I know it's not available in stock, which sucks, but I've read that if it can wifi tether then it should be able to reverse tether. Was wondering if any of the awesome devs had made any custom roms that had this included.

No no dev developed that type of rom.
accidentally thank you [emoji12]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.