Thread Abandoned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
Finally! Can u be a recognized dev now? :rolleyes:

Edit: I recommend u add a flashing guide for the noobs, also, please add an bug list or changelog...

Edit2: I have created a FAQ and DISCUSSION thread for your rom, so fellow mates, if you got question, pop here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1394053, here is only for posting bugs and such...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dancom96

Sep 19, 2011
Been running for half an hour and I have seen no bugs, but I've seen 2 things different.
When unlocking the screen, it doesn't fade into the homescreen, it just shows it. When turning off the screen, it doesn't fade off, it just shuts off. (This is with the screen animations disabled)

mioss

Sep 26, 2009
Brasov
i installed it. works ok. no other bugs atm. ADW a little laggy but LP runs great.
More feedback tomorrow after 12 hours of testing

ElevateMusic

Apr 23, 2011
Cobourg, ON
soundcloud.com
How bout an first try?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Done man! Flashed and using, it's just amazing so far. Same bugs as 6.5.8 it seems, no tap-to-focus etc. But DSP Manager is fixed. :) Running nice and smooth, everything seems okay.
Will report back tomorrow with more info on the ROM. Although, so far, I say flash :)

Did you actually read the entirety of the OP?

It's CM7. It has the same problems and bugs as CM7, whatever they may happen to be in any given build.

Yeah I read it. I understand actually CM7's bugs, I meant any fixes from mik's.

dancom96

Sep 19, 2011
Another update, Wifi seems to work fine,
3D performance is just as fast when you flash fserve's kernel (58.8FPS sound on, using this rom, and using mik's rom, overclocked at 768mhz)

dancom96

Sep 19, 2011
The accelerometer isn't as good as it could be, it works if you want to switch orientation, but it's not very 'accurate'.

It's hard to put into words, but try playing Doodle Jump or anything similar, its much harder to play now since there seems to be a 'dead zone' in the accelerometer, or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nothing to see here, move along
    Two sexy new ROMs for you to test out!

.32 kernel AND .35 kernel versions!

Christmas has come early!! Or should that be late? :rolleyes:
    Boys and Girls, New baseband support is up and running, expect an announcement tomorrow...

<-- Click that button ;)
    I see now, sorry, hehehehehe. :D
    I hope it's not just a mistake in libs and tis is actuallly implemented in the future. :rolleyes:

It's nothing to do with different libs, it's simply the /system/etc/media_profiles.xml that determines the recording resolutions available in camcorder. I was experimenting with various settings but I couldn't get anything to work above 640x480. I thought I reverted everything but i guess i missed it :rolleyes:

Don't try to experiment with it, it seems like a pretty mundane settings file, but if you get it wrong you phone won't boot! (you can adb push a new xml file and it'll continue booting but that's only for those who know what they are doing...)

PS I ran out of time so no update till after the new year, but i'll give you one, possibly two things to look forward to: super smooth zoom (completed) and CyanogenMod offline charging (investigating). Absolutely no promises on the latter but I'm looking into it.