LunarICS (Based off Oxygen2.3.2)Themed Rom W/ Tweaks!

Search This thread

cornelha

Dec 14, 2007
Cape Town
sure, why not.

whats your problem?

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Hmm, maybe...

kidding :p

ATM, I apply themes by flashing framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk

Thats easy, anyone could do it.

getting ThemeChooser to work is some thing other...

So I would need to replace xml and images in those to extracted from the theme I wish? Not really easy lol, but it makes sense. Thanks

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
So I would need to replace xml and images in those to extracted from the theme I wish? Not really easy lol, but it makes sense. Thanks

Why don't we have a talk? Any social media? PM me...

Greets!

mDroidd from tapatalk
LG Optimus One
ROM: Nitrogen
Kernel: custom .35
Tweaks: All :cool:
Theme: ICS (inside Nitrogen by me)

thachtunganh

Mar 19, 2011
Hà Nội - Hanoi
Stock roms are ugly, not everyone wants cyanogen mod, but they want something that looks good and works well. Why not change some themeable components are release it? If you dont like it, skip the thread.

No , stock ROM isn't ugly, it won't be ugly if you know how to theme it.... and everybody can do that.
and i know that not everyone wants the Cyanogenmod and they want something that looks good . But if they want to make something looks good , they can make their own theme and if they want some tweaks, too , they can make a flashable zip that include their theme and their tweaks then share it on xda . No need to rebuild a ROm :)
And , yea , i think you are right , i will skip this theard. But , atlease , Move ALL themed ROMs to Themes and Apps section....

i have to say this , even i have one more infraction or delete my account , i STILL have to say this

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
No , stock ROM isn't ugly, it won't be ugly if you know how to theme it.... and everybody can do that.
and i know that not everyone wants the Cyanogenmod and they want something that looks good . But if they want to make something looks good , they can make their own theme and if they want some tweaks, too , they can make a flashable zip that include their theme and their tweaks then share it on xda . No need to rebuild a ROm :)
And , yea , i think you are right , i will skip this theard. But , atlease , Move ALL themed ROMs to Themes and Apps section....

i have to say this , even i have one more infraction or delete my account , i STILL have to say this

lol, I counted, and you are wrong for 1.. 2.. 3.. 8 times!

Stock ROM is ****, it is ugly if you know how to theme (except for my new un-published ROM ofcourse :D), they theme CM just because it's easy and add tweaks and call it a ROM, you wont skip this thread, you don't have to say it.

Make your own theme on CM is ****. Try to do something harder of you want to prove yourself. Oxygen is better.

dear creator of this ROM: go on.

Reactions: thachtunganh

purple1

Oct 28, 2010
Dallas, Tx
you should have gona a bit more advanced and released a theme apk for the theme chooser that cud be available in the market...
there are lots of room for improvement -.-

if u want to learn to dev, compile i can assure you our p500 community is the best place to start with...
one of the most friendly and helpfull ppl on the internet...

But I feel oxygen is better than cm7 that's why I wanna make it themed and tweaked up

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

purple1

Oct 28, 2010
Dallas, Tx
Center clock and transparency?..

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

I tried transparancy to be honest with you and everytime a notification comes in and you clear it it shows a shadow of the icon and goes away over time :confused: but I'm gonna work with mDroid to make it work :)

purple1

Oct 28, 2010
Dallas, Tx
so when will be the 100% themed version coming out....?

I'm not sure but turns out I am gonna have my laptop so as soon as mDroid isn't busy I'm gonna work on it all day. My goal I's to make it 50%-75% complete today. I can't promise anything but I will do it asap. Also what kernal do you guys want in it?

mcd_legend

Mar 19, 2011
Delhi
I'm not sure but turns out I am gonna have my laptop so as soon as mDroid isn't busy I'm gonna work on it all day. My goal I's to make it 50%-75% complete today. I can't promise anything but I will do it asap. Also what kernal do you guys want in it?

gondenleaf suits most people i think

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
Wow, what a busy spamming about what is ugly and what is not... Come on, you guys please stop spamming, you didnt know that Zecanilis is missing for days and there you go, fighting all day long about what is themed rom and assuming that this rom was maked by kitchen... We wouldnt know whether purple1 made the rom by hands or kitchen... This what you should do...

-Stop Spamming about infos of your own
-Dont assume
-Dont be an arse
-And please make the forum spam-free as moderator is off for few days ago...

Edit: Not to forget, respect other people's work...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

purple1

Oct 28, 2010
Dallas, Tx
Wow, what a busy spamming about what is ugly and what is not... Come on, you guys please stop spamming, you didnt know that Zecanilis is missing for days and there you go, fighting all day long about what is themed rom and assuming that this rom was maked by kitchen... We wouldnt know whether purple1 made the rom by hands or kitchen... This what you should do...

-Dont assume
-Dont be an arse

THANK YOU! <3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I AM NOT A DEV NOR I EXPECT TO BE CALLED ONE

THIS IS NOT FINISHED, ITS MABY 30% IS DONE. I WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO MY LAPTOP SO I AM RELEASING IT TODAY AND WILL FINISH UP ASAP.

What this is is an Oxygen based rom, themed with LunarUi and also ICS. At the momment it is only themed. I will release the Tweaked and Themed rom when i am done testing and have access to my laptop again, till then give me feedback on how the look is, what you want added etc....:D

BUGS:

[-]black text on dark popups
    [-] Oxygen bugs: No BT, Blackscreen on static wallpaper

TO DO:
    ()- Finish theming SystemUI.apk
    ()- You tell me, i wanna make a rom that fits everyones needs.

How to apply:

[-]Wipe everything
    [-]Flash
    [-]Enjoy

NOTE!
    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE!

Credits:
    mDroid - Helping me Theme and giving great advice
    Oxygen team - ROM
    PopDog123 - Port
    Franco - kernel
    eee616 - i used some images from his rom

i forgot you? PM me

LAST:
    Give me and mDroid a thanks if you download and or love this rom! :D

Download: Beta2 http://db.tt/AgYI60ox

Note: beta 2 takes a while to boot, dont worry its just the kickasskernalizer doing its work

-Dont assume
    -Dont be an arse

CHANGELOG:

December 29- Initial Release

December 30-
    *Added build.prop Tweaks
    *added super charger tweaks
    *added 3G supercharger
    *added kickasskernalizer
    *loopy smoothness tweak
    Isn't this supposed to be in themes n apps section?

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk