[Q] cwm advice

Search This thread

Yasseramiral

May 22, 2012
Hi all
I have samsung galaxy gt P-6200 ; android 2.3 __ P6200XXKL7__kernel2.6.36......and I just root it.
Rooting was easy ; cwm.zip started fine but didn't work, it's froozen at REBOOTING SYSTEM, so. ..I reboot.
Now what cwm recovery do I need ? Because I want to do a nandroid backup of my stock rom, than flashing custom roms.
I made a lot of search in Xda and internet about android 3.2 but no luck...Or I'm missing something.
Thanks a lot

Yasseramiral

May 22, 2012
Hi again
I installed from market online nandroid backup, made a backup, than this cwm : p6200_CWMR_20111214.5.0.2.7.
Now cwm is working, and still there even if after factory reset. ( I made a second backup).
Both Backups are in the internal memory.
Will bacup works after flashing new roms even if they aren't in external sd card ? Can I flash because this ( >*[ROM][4.2.1] Android Open Kang Project - JB MR1 UNNOFICIAL) didn't work.
Thank again

Yasseramiral

May 22, 2012
I flashed stock rom P6200XXMC3 with odin ; every thing works great.
Now my bedroom looks delicious !
see u :laugh:

Yasseramiral

May 22, 2012
Hi
As I can see its an upgrade not a flash.
Ther's no difference between Roms if they are unbranded , I had XXKL7 and upgrade with XXMC3 .
I lost cwm recovery too , I think because of the stock rom.
Is that correct ?
thanks to our XDA and developpers
Good luck ;)

Yasseramiral

May 22, 2012
Hi
I flashed cwm recovry 6... , super user than I made a nandroid backup.
After that It was time for the wonderful custom roms in the development section ...waaaaw , It's faster than ever and very easy to install , they are great.
See you
:D