Search This thread

DREWHAMM974

Dec 2, 2012
Athens, Alabama
Reactions: TheMadScientist

juanacevedo

Jan 15, 2011
I cant get omni to flash it fails and whats pa rom
So I'm guessing you are rooted and everthing correct? You can flash a CM11 rom, or any other AOSP rom such as Paranoid Android or the like and you will be able to use your Sim card. Personally I used this rom here:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2636059
It's really fast and smooth, and loaded with features. Just download the ls980 version along with the gapps and put it on your SD, wipe data and cache but not the internal storage then flash the rom and then gapps and reboot. After get an app called Tellinfo and set the option to LTE/GSM and boom your Sim card works!

Reactions: TheMadScientist

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
Now how about this ?tmobile dont work real good here i got data and messaging through hangouts the straight talk kit has an att sim card what roms would be good for att on a ls980
I tried the kit through cdma and it wont register on straight talk i called sprint and put another phon my linebthen they ulocked my g2 internationally ive tried the build prop and another metheod i flashed some file but im on the pa rom now and i dont care for the interface i kinda liked my jb stock ui home screeñ and such sprint wize im on zva i had stock rooted kk i like jb

Top Liked Posts