Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
testing a new logo

TestLogo.png

sudo4re

Dec 20, 2010
Nice job man... I saw a picture of the Death Star in Star Wars but in AT&T livery. I think it would be cool if you can incorporate that image orbiting above a green planet, kinda like AT&T is trying to take over the planet and then there's a picture of a Serendipity VII class star cruiser blasting away at little AT&T fighters...:).

Argg, can't post outside link to the pic that I have in mind but just Google AT&T Death Star and you should see it.

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
Nice job man... I saw a picture of the Death Star in Star Wars but in AT&T livery. I think it would be cool if you can incorporate that image orbiting above a green planet, kinda like AT&T is trying to take over the planet and then there's a picture of a Serendipity VII class star cruiser blasting away at little AT&T fighters...:).

Argg, can't post outside link to the pic that I have in mind but just Google AT&T Death Star and you should see it.

I'll look into this. Thanks :)

Reactions: Joecascio2000

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com

Is this kind of what you were thinking??

The fighter idea is cool but it would be too cluttered, I think. LOL

S7WAR.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Joecascio2000

Nickel Dime Bay

Sep 29, 2010
Bay Area, CA
Hope this doesnt come off the wrong way...Would it be possible to make some walls with just the Serendipity VII logo? I dont need MikeyMike and Chance on every wallpaper, i think i know whos ROM im running :) Maybe just the VII or S VII would be clean IMO.

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
Hope this doesnt come off the wrong way...Would it be possible to make some walls with just the Serendipity VII logo? I dont need MikeyMike and Chance on every wallpaper, i think i know whos ROM im running :) Maybe just the VII or S VII would be clean IMO.

sure, i'll work a few up....I just like giving MM and CM their due....

but I can make a few without their names for ya....but my name will always be on it somewhere. ;)

Reactions: Nickel Dime Bay

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
Too cluttered??? I like your artwork, but it's all pretty 'cluttered' for use as a home screen (IMHO). At least for my phone. No offense, really.

no worries.

everyone has there opinion.....and if you read up through the thread you will see I have mentioned more than once that I'm new to phone walls and I am trying for a more simplistic approach. It just takes time to redirect what I know and learn some new techniques.

maybe shoot me some ideas of what you like and I can give those a go.

Thanks for checking out the thread though
be cool :cool:

Top Liked Posts