FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM ICS SEMC] MIUI 2.5.11 (New BETA KERNEL)

436 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,610

By iriijo, Senior Member on 24th March 2012, 07:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2012, 02:02 PM |#231  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
I will try re-downloading the ROM and re-flashing the kernel. Will report back later.

1st May 2012, 02:03 PM |#232  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
u want to say, what 2g/3g button in notifications working for u also? Dont think so T_T

Is it possible to fix that?
1st May 2012, 02:48 PM |#233  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
I am still unable to open Market and Gmail after re-downloading and re-flashing. /:
1st May 2012, 02:55 PM |#234  
OP Senior Member

More
Fixed 2g / 3g toggle and fixed miui phone app

PS: For the first use of the phone app you have to make 2-3 test call because by the first time you can get a reconnect from the network :/ I don't know where the bug is :/

Release soon

Sry no fix i need more time to analyse this bug
The Following User Says Thank You to iriijo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iriijo Ad-Free
1st May 2012, 03:43 PM |#235  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I cannot add my Google account.
1st May 2012, 03:59 PM |#236  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
If i had a supercharged rom, do I need to unsupercharge it before installing your rom?
1st May 2012, 04:04 PM |#237  
Flag http://thetrisatria.com
Thanks Meter: 271

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by second_east

I cannot add my Google account.

i think the bug is in the miui 2.4.27.
try install earlier version and create your google account, then you flash this version over.

@superwoosh >> fyi: if you did fresh install 2.4.27 you might having problem to create google account. thus you can't download in market, open gmail.

Sent from my Xperia Ray using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetrisatria For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thetrisatria Ad-Free
1st May 2012, 06:41 PM |#238  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
i have been using 2.4.27 all day its very smooth and stable....the battery life is great.. the only problem that i am having is that chrome beta has again started having to force close just like in the previous version .....is there a solution to this problem ?
i am using sirkays v6 kernel
1st May 2012, 09:09 PM |#239  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravcd

i have been using 2.4.27 all day its very smooth and stable....the battery life is great.. the only problem that i am having is that chrome beta has again started having to force close just like in the previous version .....is there a solution to this problem ?
i am using sirkays v6 kernel

Stock MIUI browser is based on chrome, try using it, it's really smooth but still not as polished as miren based browser on MIUI GB.

MIUI backup app did not install on this release, well, I made some personnal clean up, maybe I cleaned one of its dependencies ?
The Following User Says Thank You to JackyJack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JackyJack Ad-Free
1st May 2012, 09:16 PM |#240  
OP Senior Member

More
This Rom has a couple bugs. I have not much time to fix all the bugs because I'm a student and I patched miui to .562 so sorry guys.
1st May 2012, 11:11 PM |#241  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iriijo

This Rom has a couple bugs. I have not much time to fix all the bugs because I'm a student and I patched miui to .562 so sorry guys.

What are the known bugs? Good job, by the way.

Sent from my ST18i using XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui, ray, semc, st18i, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)