Originally Posted by Exelion
I can not in any way to install this ROM
Someone could write a guide for installation?
But which kernel should I use?
Had the same problems
1. install this kernel http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...7&d=1335182211
2. flash baseband 70 from first post
3. wipe everything, install old version 2.4.20 from http://www.mediafire.com/?b1dfh70wfcjcb2h
4. boot old version, configure Google account
5. flash new version from first post (DO NOT WIPE DATA)
BTW one question, this kernel works for me (aire kernel), but as I understand it, most problems with bootloops are because ROM expects overclock to 1.4 Ghz, and if kernel cannot provide, it goes into bootloop. Since I don't like OC, I have set proc to 1.0 Ghz, but maybe that would be a good idea for this ROM's update, because a lot of people are reporting bootloops and are having trouble.
So, put the proc speed at 1.0 Ghz by default, and if somene wants it, it's easy to overclock.
BTW, very very nice rom