Inverted Black Facebook with real icons

Search This thread

jdub251

Jun 15, 2011
This thing looks great EZ. Thanks a lot. Me and my wife share a Facebook account and I rarely have it installed in my phone. Just gave me a reason to keep it around. Lol. I like the widget. Matches my theme. Lol. Please and I mean please keep up the great work. :thumbup:

sent telepathically

Reactions: keymaster911

philseven

Oct 9, 2010
Los Angeles
This app keeps fcing on me. Not sure what I did wrong. Deleted the old one and moved the new one to system> apps. Went to recovery, fixed permissions and rebooted. Tried installing another apk I have and can't get that to install either. Feel like I always have problems when I try and do this. Any suggestions?

fix permissions using root explorer or root browser, etc. change permissions to read, write, read, read. then reboot. no need to go into recovery.

I did read, write, read, read.also erased original fbapp and still get fc's on hyper drive rsl4. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks in advance.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Coolfreak

Dec 22, 2010
I'm on synergy and it's also force closing. I tried setting permissions also.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

santas16

Jan 8, 2011
Seattle
I did read, write, read, read.also erased original fbapp and still get fc's on hyper drive rsl4. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks in advance.

I'm reading that you "deleted" original app.. Did you attempt an uninstall rather than delete (if it makes any difference)?

CleanROM 5.6 LE Themed

samsgun357

May 3, 2012
I tried to install it and am also getting force close/not responding. I am positive I installed it correctly.
I am running stock odexed though.

Eat Play Google

Last edited:

mesmerbelly

Nov 25, 2010
okc
This app keeps fcing on me. Not sure what I did wrong. Deleted the old one and moved the new one to system> apps. Went to recovery, fixed permissions and rebooted. Tried installing another apk I have and can't get that to install either. Feel like I always have problems when I try and do this. Any suggestions?

+1

Sent from myPHONE

jaben2

Oct 27, 2010
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Working great for me. Followed directions in the op. Had it working on darthstalker, and now back on clean ROM.
Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

mesmerbelly

Nov 25, 2010
okc
I'm on vengeance 3.0 ROM above fixed permission through root explorer and in recovery redownloaded twice still will not open fc over and over any help?

Sent from myPHONE

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thing is not 100% done yet. But it will get you by for now. I do not have a flash zip for it. Due to having so many roms out there. Your going to need root explore or some kind of file manager.

Here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?5qbewwzzmpitcbz

Delete the Facebook you have now on your phone.
    Then copy the new Facebook and place it in your system/apps restart your phone and enjoy.

I am not responsible if you break your device

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Guys .. I will put up a flashable zip tonight to use..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    I found one that works that all you have to do is download and install for anyone having trouble with this one pm me I'll share it

Sent from myPHONE
    Please forgive my ignorance but what duo you keratin by adding images and signing apk.

That was for EZ since he is the op... However he is doing this if its decompiling my Black Facebook and making the changes and building of if he just drags his images in with winrar or 7zip he can use apktool or java commands to sign the new app so it will install like an app instead of flash zip....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Orange Tapatalk 2
    After you add your images just sign the apk and they can install it to data/app like any other app. They just have to make sure they've uninstalled Facebook.apk from system/app if its there and anything Facebook related from data/data and REBOOT... Then install the signed version.... I haven't had any issues with force closes reported on my Black Facebook yet....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2