Funk Wizard

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2014
New Delhi
OnePlus 12
3a5uOVJ.png

Hey everyone,

We are starting to push the incremental rollout of OxygenOS 10.3.7 for OnePlus 6T.

Changelog
Code:
[B]System:[/B]
• Newly added "Hide silent notifications in status bar" feature to filter unimportant notifications, making the app notification management easier( Route: Settings>Apps & Notifications> Notifications> Advanced> Hide silent notifications in status bar )
• Fixed the small probability issue that Screenshot may fail
• Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.11
• Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
[B]Game Space:[/B]
• Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
• Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
• Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out

Explore what's new on Android 10 here.

This OTA will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be received by a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. Using VPN to download this build might not work as the rollout Is not based on regions and is randomly pushed out to a limited number of devices.

For those who were on previous versions for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T, we appreciate your active feedback and for reaching out to us. With your help, we have been able to better optimize and improve several key areas. Thank you for your patience and as always, we look forward to getting your continued feedback via the Community app.

If you don't have the Community app installed on your device, feel free to download it HERE. You can check here for more information on the integrated Feedback tool. Make sure to let us know how you feel about the build here in the thread too, we look forward to reading your feedback.

Downloads

Full Update

Stock Boot Image
  • 10.3.7 boot.img: Unofficial Link
  • MD5 Hash: 7d5cc8000e941d7b82a252bde6a70c29

Magisk Patched Boot Image
  • MD5 Hash: 6c88998aa54ffbdcf12ecc7fc63aeb1f

Previous Updates along with boot images:

Custom Recoveries

Root

Warning: Do not flash partial update OTAs (under 1 GB) on a modified/rooted device! If you want to use partial OTAs, you must first flash the full OxygenOS zip that it applies to, and then flash the partial OTA from stock recovery. Flashing partial OTAs from TWRP will either fail or soft brick your device. You can return to a usable state by flashing one of the above full zips in recovery.

Installation Instructions

Download the necessary files from the section above and follow the steps below:

Note: Dirty flashing is fine if you are running an old OxygenOS version or a ROM based on OxygenOS. If you are, however, coming from a Custom ROM, you must clean flash.

Caution: Please remove your existing screen lock/pin/pattern/password and set it to swipe before starting the update process.

For Non-Rooted Users with a Locked Bootloader and Stock Recovery

1. Download the full ROM zip from the downloads section above and place it in the root of your internal memory
  2. Reboot to Stock Recovery > Shutdown device > Press Volume Down + Power buttons together
  3. Select Language > Install menu > Install from internal > Select the full zip > Flash
  4. Reboot to System
Note: First boot may take some time, so please be patient and wait for it to boot.

[Dirty Flash] For Users with an Unlocked Bootloader and TWRP Recovery coming from Stable OxygenOS, OxygenOS Open Beta

1. Download the full ROM zip and TWRP recovery from the downloads section above
  2. Transfer the full ROM zip and TWRP recovery to the root of your device's internal storage
  3. Reboot to TWRP recovery and take a nandroid backup of your existing ROM
  4. From the TWRP menu, Install > Select full ROM zip > Swipe to flash
  5. From the TWRP menu, Install > Select TWRP recovery zip > Swipe to flash
  6. Reboot to TWRP recovery
  7. Flash the latest stable Magisk in case you want to root
  8. Reboot to System
Note: First boot may take some time, so please be patient and wait for it to boot.

Warning: Dirty flashing (update) can be risky! Remember that if you face issues after dirty flashing, you will have to clean flash.

[Clean Flash] For Users with an Unlocked Bootloader and TWRP Recovery

2. Transfer the full ROM zip and TWRP recovery to the root of your device's internal storage
  7. From the TWRP menu, Wipe > Swipe to wipe
  8. Flash the latest stable Magisk in case you want to root
  9. Reboot to System

Never Settle.

XDA:DevDB Information
[Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.3.7 OTA for OnePlus 6T, ROM for the OnePlus 6T

Contributors
Funk Wizard, Akhil701
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 10.3.7
Stable Release Date: 2020-11-25

Created 2019-02-04
Last Updated 2020-11-25

Last edited:

Funk Wizard

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2014
New Delhi
OnePlus 12
Will this be flashable on the T-Mobile variant?
Question of the day!

T-Mobile builds will require additional certification. OnePlus and T-Mobile are partnering to bring all the great future feature enhancements and fixes to both sets of devices in a timely manner as possible. Due to the additional level of certification required by T-Mobile on all software releases, there may be a slight offset but we are working diligently to minimize this period in all instances. To add further T-Mobile OnePlus 6Ts will not be eligible for the Beta Program.

More details: https://www.t-mobile.com/oneplus

Not available as of now, will share when released as this is just the initial release to remove the device from the test build.

iaTa

Oct 2, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 7 Pro
So I just flashed TWRP and Magisk on my OOS 9.0.3.

Am I correct in thinking there is no way for me to flash this 9.0.4 OTA?

EDIT: Checking care_map.txt only system and vendor partitions are modified so I should be Ok to flash?

Last edited:

Funk Wizard

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2014
New Delhi
OnePlus 12
Ah Ok, my system update says no update available. Guess I'll have to wait until 9.0.4 is available for my device.

If I flashed back to stock recovery could I sideload the OTA? If so you don't happen to have a backup of the stock recovery do you?

Once you are rooted, never sideload or flash incremental OTA, you have to flash full zip only. I think i mentioned somewhere to OTA up to 9.0.4 first and then play with the device as full zip is not available yet. Jusr wait for a couple of days system will prompt download of full zip now that you are rooted.

I will share the link to full zip if i happen to come across it so keep an eye on this thread. OP will always be updated with the latest releases Stable or Beta :good:

Till then enjoy your Fajita :highfive:

raing

Nov 24, 2009
I have the tmobile variant and there's no menu option for local upgrade. Just so everyone knows. Unless I'm missing something. Is this what your menus look like on the unlocked version?

https://imgur.com/a/ynPbyJ0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181101-124127.jpg
    Screenshot_20181101-124127.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2,610
  • Screenshot_20181101-124120.jpg
    Screenshot_20181101-124120.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 2,647
  • Screenshot_20181101-124332.jpg
    Screenshot_20181101-124332.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 2,618

Ippolito1971

Jan 21, 2015
OZARK
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I have the tmobile variant and there's no menu option for local upgrade. Just so everyone knows. Unless I'm missing something. Is this what your menus look like on the unlocked version?

Carrier device will have a different way of upgrading like the pixel which doesn't show you the additional settings for local upgrade whereas the unlocked still has the OnePlus update menu with local upgrade option

Funk Wizard

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2014
New Delhi
OnePlus 12
Carrier device will have a different way of upgrading like the pixel which doesn't show you the additional settings for local upgrade whereas the unlocked still has the OnePlus update menu with local upgrade option

There is a separate discussion the the T-Mobile version here

I found this two posts relevant for you

This is what the manager of the store I went to told me:

$20 upgrade fee is applied if you get the device in store. If you get via tmobile website there is no upgrade fee; however, you then have to mail back your trade-in phone and the phone will be "inspected" by tmobile once they receive it from you. You can be denied the trade-in credit (and they still keep your trade-in phone) if they find a problem with it.

When you do the in store upgrade you get charged the $20 upgrade fee, but once the store rep has the phone and has "approved" it, your trade in phone is their responsibility and when they "inspect" the phone later once it gets to corporate tmobile if they find a problem the store is charged for the phone and you still receive your credits.

Just an FYI. Oneplus is saying you will not be able to flash the global rom on a T-Mobile variant. https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/steps-forward-oneplus-6t-and-t-mobile-partnership.933398/

"Flashing the international ROM is not possible for the T-Mobile device. Other custom ROMs are possible, the T-Mobile OnePlus 6T has a specific modem signature that cannot be modified.
We definitely want users to participate in the beta program! Working with a carrier has brought new challenges for the team to learn and grow through. So far it has helped us grow as a team and as you all continue to be passionate users we’ll continue to grow as a community. Please bring your concerns, questions, comments forward so we can all improve!

Sorry for the off topic I just ordered mine today will be here on the 6th, so I'm reading everything I can before it gets here I was just wondering your affiliation with OnePlus cuz you seem to be everywhere in this fourm for them. Nice to have somebody as knowledgeable as you here
Well i happen to be a OnePlus user since OnePlus one and currently work as a Moderator. Just happen to learn with experience. You would see me around when it comes to a OnePlus release :fingers-crossed:

Is there a FULL zip available anywhere?
Link in OP is only a 238mb patch.

Full Zip is not available AFAIK, but i will share it if i find the link.
PS: T-Mobile versions will not be able to flash the Global Version unless fully paid off and spent 40 days on the network after which you can request for unlock codes and move the device to global rom.
FAQ & Announcement thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3a5uOVJ.png

Hey everyone,

We are starting to push the incremental rollout of OxygenOS 10.3.7 for OnePlus 6T.

Changelog
    Code:
    [B]System:[/B]
    • Newly added "Hide silent notifications in status bar" feature to filter unimportant notifications, making the app notification management easier( Route: Settings>Apps & Notifications> Notifications> Advanced> Hide silent notifications in status bar )
    • Fixed the small probability issue that Screenshot may fail
    • Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.11
    [B]Game Space:[/B]
    • Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
    • Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
    • Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out

Explore what's new on Android 10 here.

This OTA will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be received by a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. Using VPN to download this build might not work as the rollout Is not based on regions and is randomly pushed out to a limited number of devices.

For those who were on previous versions for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T, we appreciate your active feedback and for reaching out to us. With your help, we have been able to better optimize and improve several key areas. Thank you for your patience and as always, we look forward to getting your continued feedback via the Community app.

If you don't have the Community app installed on your device, feel free to download it HERE. You can check here for more information on the integrated Feedback tool. Make sure to let us know how you feel about the build here in the thread too, we look forward to reading your feedback.

Downloads

Full Update

Stock Boot Image
    • MD5 Hash: 7d5cc8000e941d7b82a252bde6a70c29

Magisk Patched Boot Image
    • MD5 Hash: 6c88998aa54ffbdcf12ecc7fc63aeb1f

Previous Updates along with boot images:

Custom Recoveries

Root

Warning: Do not flash partial update OTAs (under 1 GB) on a modified/rooted device! If you want to use partial OTAs, you must first flash the full OxygenOS zip that it applies to, and then flash the partial OTA from stock recovery. Flashing partial OTAs from TWRP will either fail or soft brick your device. You can return to a usable state by flashing one of the above full zips in recovery.

Installation Instructions

Download the necessary files from the section above and follow the steps below:

Note: Dirty flashing is fine if you are running an old OxygenOS version or a ROM based on OxygenOS. If you are, however, coming from a Custom ROM, you must clean flash.

Caution: Please remove your existing screen lock/pin/pattern/password and set it to swipe before starting the update process.

For Non-Rooted Users with a Locked Bootloader and Stock Recovery

1. Download the full ROM zip from the downloads section above and place it in the root of your internal memory
    2. Reboot to Stock Recovery > Shutdown device > Press Volume Down + Power buttons together
    3. Select Language > Install menu > Install from internal > Select the full zip > Flash
    4. Reboot to System

[Dirty Flash] For Users with an Unlocked Bootloader and TWRP Recovery coming from Stable OxygenOS, OxygenOS Open Beta

7. Flash the latest stable Magisk in case you want to root
    8. Reboot to System

Warning: Dirty flashing (update) can be risky! Remember that if you face issues after dirty flashing, you will have to clean flash.

[Clean Flash] For Users with an Unlocked Bootloader and TWRP Recovery

7. From the TWRP menu, Wipe > Swipe to wipe
    8. Flash the latest stable Magisk in case you want to root
    9. Reboot to System

Never Settle.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.3.7 OTA for OnePlus 6T, ROM for the OnePlus 6T

Contributors
    Funk Wizard, Akhil701
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 10.3.7
    Stable Release Date: 2020-11-25

Created 2019-02-04
    Last Updated 2020-11-25
    Downloads to be moved to post 1

Thread Maintainer assigned: @Akhil701
    Flashing instructions moved to OP

Thread Maintainer assigned: @Akhil701
    Hello XDA,

I would like to thank you all for your patience and for maintaining your cool keeping the thread under control. I had to close my 5/5T update threads at the time of Pie release delays and there was lot of drama. None the less the build should pass CTS soon and should be ok to roll out thereafter.

I had to close the official thread once and multiple clean-ups were required over the last few days. I am glad that there is no such escalation here and would like to once again appreciate the level of patience and understanding.

Having said all this, the update should be on its way in the coming days, so all we ask for is a little more patience.

We are Almost there ...

Thank you for your patience and cooperation,

Funk Wizard
    Forum Moderator
    D
    Deleted member 6994095
    Stable 10.3.1 is up - Link

Mirror to AFH - AFH

md5 - 0652ca5ac8fb83e170700248502a93ad

Stock boot image - Stock

Magisk patched image - Patched

Changelog
    System:
    • Fixed the issue with a black screen appearing after unlocking device using fingerprint
    • Fixed the issue with the animation logo while rebooting device
    • Fixed the issue with the device heating up while charging
    • Fixed the random disconnection issue with 5Ghz hotspot
    • Updated Android security patch to 2019.12

Camera :
    • Optimised the image preview time in the Pro mode
    • Fixed the camera crash issue

Gallery :
    • Fixed the issue with video and images not displaying in Gallery