[APP] [Updated] Pandora Radio 1.5.12 + Transparent widget!

Search This thread

argoc

Sep 5, 2011
Beautiful, I'm using v12 apk on my Atrix 4g running the alien rom #4 and it works perfect.

suleiman.aql

Jan 12, 2011
Los Angeles
This is amazing OP. The v11 apk actually allows me to skip without restrictions. The new update on the other hand does not. Not only is the widget great but the fact that I can skip to my hearts content is awesome.!

I noticed that as well with the v11!... but honestly I have absolutely no idea how this happened xD ... thought it was some generosity from Pandora since I have a paid account :) ...

TopHatHacker

Jul 5, 2011
Landscape

When I turn the phone landscape, the transparent widget is not so transparent any more. Anyone else see this?

Droid3 phone with ProLauncher

TopHat

suleiman.aql

Jan 12, 2011
Los Angeles
Whats the word on the black pandora ?
I found one on the net but it's pandora 1.5.3 so it's pretty outdated

Tap'd from my evil 3d

Sorry for not giving an update on the subject. I was actually trying but it wasn't going as smooth as expected... And then I got too busy with school and work.
However, can you please give me a link to the outdated one and I'll mess with it, maybe I'll learn how to do it with the new Pandora :)

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

mralexsays

Jun 29, 2010
Atlanta
mralexsays.blogspot.com
Thank you for this. I found this while searching for a downgrade to the horribly broken official 1.5.14 upgrade. (Bluetooth disconnect no longer triggers a pause in 1.5.14 official version.) The transparent widget is a bonus also!

benji667

Feb 20, 2013
is there a chance we can get this with the latest with unlim skips and no ads? id really love it;) especially since one is out with l.s. controls

Last edited:

suleiman.aql

Jan 12, 2011
Los Angeles
No, sorry. I don't do the unlimited skips now because it's illegal. But if you would like the latest versions of just the transparent widget, I put a link in the op for my blog where I update things regularly.

benji667

Feb 20, 2013
Hmm can u tell me how u edit apps like that? or tell me how to incorporate the widget from this one to the one i have ?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda premium

Last edited:

suleiman.aql

Jan 12, 2011
Los Angeles
There are many apps that "decompiles" apk files. You should look for one of them that you feel comfortable with. The one I use is APK manager, and there are a few guides for it online :)

Top Liked Posts