HTC EVO 4G LTE News-Videos/Pics [Official Thread]

Search This thread

sgt. slaughter

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 12, 2010
Raleigh
Anyone notice in Engadgets review that the status bar on the home screen appears to be semi transparent? But when opening apps it appeared to switch to black, that would be cool, save me one more edit. LOL That thing is SEXY! I for one can't wait to get my mitts on it.

yeah saw that on the OneX and Sense 4.0 event....lot better than before...

K

knowledge561

Anyone else think it's time for HTC to resign Sense a bit? I mean it's alright but some new Status Bar Icons and App Icons would be great.

Call Me Sid!

sgt. slaughter

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 12, 2010
Raleigh
Anyone else think it's time for HTC to resign Sense a bit? I mean it's alright but some new Status Bar Icons and App Icons would be great.

Call Me Sid!

The status bar icons r the main complaint from me to be honest...really thought with ICS they might get with the times and update those some...

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

K

knowledge561

I would like for them to include the stock launcher along with sense.

ICS stock launcher is nice but gets boring. I'm running ICS on my Xoom and I really miss CM7. No themes engine. Just blue and more blue. It gets old after a month.

The status bar icons r the main complaint from me to be honest...really thought with ICS they might get with the times and update those some...

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

I really like the status bar on the photon, sgs2 and razr. I'm a colorful guy and love the blue, green and etc coming at me from the screen. **No Homo related material in this post.**

Call Me Sid!

ausch30

Feb 19, 2009
Buffalo, NY

Call Me Sid!

I would like for them to include the stock launcher along with sense.

One thing I was excited about with the 3D was the personalize menu. I thought that over time they would release a bunch of different themes for it with stock looks and different colors but they never really did anything with it. The skins are still have the same light green, dark green, orange and purple that they had at release.

chlehqls

Jun 18, 2011
Toledo, OH
Yay people in agreement about how the status bar icons are archaic. I'd expected it to look more different if not use revamped ones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

sgt. slaughter

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 12, 2010
Raleigh
man im so stoked about buying this phone now. thats it. open up pre orders so I can call up telesales and get this thing done!

After letting the thing sit for a day and continue to look at pics and let it all sink it. its a done deal here for me!! BRING IT!

SoraX64

Aug 23, 2010
Frederick, Maryland (Hood College)
Hopefully I can convince my mom to let me use her upgrade as a birthday/going away to college present. Her upgrade comes August 1st, and I head off to college a couple of weeks later. It would be perfect.

I feel kind of bad doing that though, because I just used my upgrade in January. I don't think my mom really wants to upgrade from her Epic though because she doesn't want to lose the keyboard.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App

jagox5

Jun 30, 2007
?

OK, us being 3D owners how do we get this phone with 199 price? any ideas? Don't want to pay over $500! :eek:

watzone69

Oct 29, 2008
Austin, Texas

ausch30

Feb 19, 2009
Buffalo, NY
I might end up getting it after all. A friend of mine doesn't care about phones and told me I can use her upgrade. I figure I'll use mine for the new EVO and if something comes along later that I like more I'll give that to her and use her upgrade for something different.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

Top Liked Posts