[LINKS][Primo U] ROMs Database Comparison

Search This thread
M

maikvitesse

Really nice job! I like it very much!
There is one thing i like to see in next versions: 'Wich Kernel is the Rom running on'.

It's useful for those who flashed a kernel and can't flash another due to a broken usb port like me :(

Again, very nice job!

Umpal

Mar 16, 2006
Really nice job! I like it very much!
There is one thing i like to see in next versions: 'Wich Kernel is the Rom running on'.

It's useful for those who flashed a kernel and can't flash another due to a broken usb port like me :(

Again, very nice job!

Thanks. Regarding the idea of having a column with kernel version. It's nice idea and I was thinking about it during creation of the table. However I let it go because I try to avoid making it too wide. It's not a problem for users who browse xda forum on their PCs with wide pixel monitors but it's getting harder on a mobile device. If more people ask for that column I see no problem, I can add it as well.

Umpal

Mar 16, 2006
@bandit97 Done. Congratulations, you are on top of the list :D. Good work mate. Keep the spirit.

PS. Sorry for double post guys. I didn't sleep well tonight (as the night before, and before that). There is this crazy rooster that screams all the night and doesn't let people sleep. I threw a coco but unfortunately there is no good spot to be able to hit this bastard. But at least that deafening noise gave me some satisfaction and quieten him down for a while :D

Last edited:

Umpal

Mar 16, 2006
@maciej77 HA! I don't know how did this happen because I knew about the changelog. Anyway, it's updated now. Thanks for pointing it.

bandit97

Apr 7, 2013
Beaver Fixed and improved v11 is up now!

v11 Update

-Fixed Media Scanning
-Added APM
-reverted to stock and rebuilt
-Removed xTreme Core/Booster
-Replaced No Frills with KernelTuner

Reactions: Umpal

Umpal

Mar 16, 2006
@bandit97 Updated. And thank you for continuing your work. I admire you for taking control of so many beavers :D

nawoa

Aug 7, 2010
Thanks for this useful thread. I give a lot of XDA posters crap for posting without substance but you're really an asset here, keeping this list up to date for a phone that's a bit of a minefield where ROMs are concerned. I probably would've spend hours trying to sort this information together by digging through dozens of threads.

Reactions: Umpal

Umpal

Mar 16, 2006
@nawoa

I had and still have couple of Android devices. To all of them I put countless of times different ROMs. Always when I start to determine which should I choose and why not the other one drives me crazy. I decided that I need at least one unit with clear picture what is what. I wish others did same thing in their sections (for one person it's simply impossible since we don't want to spend the life on maintaining a databases :D).

Reactions: rostamiani

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Attention: The table is build with pictures. This means your browser can show cached graphics even if the table is updated. In order to refresh it reload the page using ctrl+F5. You may as well clear the cache.

header.png

To the Primo U developers: IF YOU SEE INCONSISTENCY IN THE DESCRIPTION (e.g. the ROM version, last update or bugs) SEND ME A PM.
    To the Primo U users: READ ABOVE AS IT WORKS BOTH WAYS.
    This will help me, and especially you dear fellas, to have clean and fresh database. Muchas gracias.

LEGEND

Column 'Rating' shows stars acquired by voting (I take it from the thread itself, it is NOT my personal rating.)
    Column 'Active' gets the status 'YES' if it is released in 2014 or 'NO' if its last update has been made in the past year (also, if author declares he will no longer support his release.)
    The whole list is sorted according to the 'Last Update', which means the freshest stuff is on top of the list.
    Finally the last column called 'Problems' contains fragmentary description (the beginning) of bugs listed by OP (more info on the proper thread.)
    Each row leads to its thread so just click anywhere on the desire row if you want to open it.

INFORMATION: I NO LONGER HAVE THE HTC ONE V DEVICE. HOWEVER I WILL CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN THE DATABASE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
    Hi can you add the PrimoU Slim reboot I've posted?

Sure. Just be patient a little more as I have moved to another apartment and have a little Saigon right now. Soon all be updated, don't worry.
    Thanks for understanding.
    I just updated Beaver ROM in case you cared. hahahhaha.