[Q] Changing Band 4 to Band 3 n900t??? posible or not??

Search This thread

sasadara

Jan 2, 2012
No it seems not possible on note 3.. But there might have a luck if u are using N910T (Note 4). Also LG G3 it is possible.

shenigami

Aug 11, 2016
Not yet :(

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

No it seems not possible on note 3.. But there might have a luck if u are using N910T (Note 4). Also LG G3 it is possible.

Thx for your reply, i find this and i want to try it but i stuck on the first part and unfortunatly the thread is closed
Do u think that this trick can work?https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s5/general/how-to-add-rf-lte-frequency-bands-to-t2886059

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    International N9005 supports LTE in here already.. But mine N900T.. So that is the problem..

Cz Im not sure the compatibility of N9005 modem with my N900T.. or it will bricked or something.. Cz Im really new with my N900T.. Only 3days yet after I borrow this phone.. So bit afraid :D

Hmm so there is no way, except flashing other modem.. is that right??
    I would ask someone that's a little more knowledgeable with modems, that area isn't my strong suit. compatibility issues could arise but that's my guess, as well as bricking. however I do remember someone with the N900T and was running an international rom but not sure if it was running the modem too or not.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk