[HOW TO ROOT] Samsung Galaxy SII Plus

Search This thread

Selrond

Dec 25, 2013
plus.google.com
By the way I rooted my phone with your tutorial (both text and video) and it went great!
Though one little suggestion - as a newcomer to rooting, I had to repeat the whole process because I didn't put the root package to my card (it wasn't written anywhere before in the tutorial...) so you could mention it :p

rnj1991

Sep 18, 2014
tar file not detected

I downloaded the file CWM Recovery I9105/P for (Android 4.1.2). i have 4.1.2 i checked
however when it is seen as zip file and when i do load it at pda i do not get leave cs option or in that matter no process occurs at all.So i am confused should i press start..?? i tried changing extention to .tar.md5 but then it show the file as invalid please help.

beegee

Aug 12, 2013
Belgrade
Huawei P40 Pro
I downloaded the file CWM Recovery I9105/P for (Android 4.1.2). i have 4.1.2 i checked
however when it is seen as zip file and when i do load it at pda i do not get leave cs option or in that matter no process occurs at all.So i am confused should i press start..?? i tried changing extention to .tar.md5 but then it show the file as invalid please help.

Ya mate, click start.

luki345

Sep 22, 2014
I have some questions about this method. It will be my first root so please - be understanding :p

1. Is this method safe for the latest polish 4.2.2 released recently?

2. Wthat about flashing counter? Will Triangle Away (or any other software) be effective to clear it?

mjrifath

May 13, 2012
Colombo
Guys,
Is this method would be increased the binady couter or appearing yellow triangle on each boot-up.

If so yes, is that can be removed by Chainfire TriangleAway App.
Anyone test it..??

nas619

May 16, 2014
compatibility with android lollipop roms

Hello there! Is this recovery compatible with android 5.x.x lollipop roms?
And thanks for your helpful instructions :)

Top Liked Posts