[Theme][EL30/FC09]Crimson Honey v1 (9/3/12)

Search This thread

samep

Dec 8, 2011
Funny to think that, once upon a time in Epicland, we were all agog about the fact we could have 10 lockscreens to choose from. Today, guys like Kwol and Alias can build Jelly Bean roms from the ground up that make our device run the same OS as the newest flagship phones; Nexus modems, Crespo modem, etc etc. What a long, strange trip its been, indeed.

So, let's talk Clean 2.61??? :p

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Clean 2.61 Cut & Paste? My bad. Sorry I've neglected that. I'll get back to that, soon. Nashdogg and I were having some discussions about using Minimalistic Black Theme for that. What do you think?
Still like the ICS transitions and large digital 1%battery?
Did the MMS transparent 3D bubbles look OK or would you prefer TW or rectangular bubbles? (Some complain that the TW bubbles stack the conversation too densely. So I used the speech bubbles with the pointer at bottom to it avoid a tight stack.)
For an inverted dark theme, I'm considering doing less transparency to wall paper and going with solid black background for increased battery savings. Any thoughts on that?

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
Clean 2.61 Cut & Paste? My bad. Sorry I've neglected that. I'll get back to that, soon. Nashdogg and I were having some discussions about using Minimalistic Black Theme for that. What do you think?
Did the MMS transparent 3D bubbles look OK or would you prefer TW or rectangular bubbles? (Some complain that the TW bubbles stack the conversation too densely. So I used the speech bubbles with the pointer at bottom to it avoid a tight stack.)
For an inverted dark theme, I'm considering doing less transparency to wall paper and going with solid black background for increased battery savings. Any thoughts on that?

1) LOVE the minimalistic black.
2) YES to ICS transitions
3) IMHO, the MMS transparent bubbles in Extra Crispy 2.61 are the best. I love how they switch texture as the message status changes.
4) I like the clear look. I downloaded "Gothic Black Wallpapers" and another black wallpaper app from the Play store, so I can make my background whatever black I like and then have the theme clear to my blackness. Very cool.

"Its like, 'how much more black can it be?' And the answer is none; none more black"- Nigel Tufnel

Reactions: samep

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Crimson Honey

DISCLAIMER=I, ME, WE, US are NOT responsible for anything that may happen to your phone!! FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

This is a port of Junglejiujitsu's HoneyRed theme found here http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1119378 . And big thanks to him for making this theme. I just merely updated it and added some Nashness to it as Orlzzt would say ;).

Screenshots:

20120901-183440.jpg

20120901-191027.jpg

20120901-185214.jpg

20120901-184651.jpg

20120901-184722.jpg

20120901-183623-1.jpg

20120901-185042.jpg

20120901-191011.jpg

20120901-183744.jpg

20120901-190818.jpg

Also Included and thanks to...

Sensei Simple- scrollable statusbar, extended power menu

Toadlife- Scrolling statusbar w/4g

Nashdogg(myself)- transparent FC09 DialerTabActivity

shane6374- dropdown animation mod how to

Samep- transparent fc09 contacts.apk and fixed fc09 Mms.apk (search option no longer force closes thanks to the help of some code from MWBehr)

Sprint Hotspot Hack- Necrosan, Toadlife, Sensei Simple

3g/1x fix- Sensei Simple

CRT off

1% battery mod

Theming Guide- dreamsforgotten

*New updater script- zanderman112*

Transparent Red google play store- PaulDiddy

Red Gingerbread keyboard-BartJJ

Ca1ne's Swipe Away mod w/15 toggle Scrolling statusbar

*New flashing instructions*

Boot into cwm recovery

wipe cache and dalvik cache

install zip from sd card

choose Crimson Honey v1

flash

reboot

enjoy;)

If you are installing on bml, you will have to mount system prior to flashing.

Download link for Crimson Honey v1

http://d-h.st/O5y
    That is good question ....I'm blown away just by the screenshots I downloaded the the theme now all I gotta do is choose a rom ...I got nothing but time and as soon as its done well see:eek:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Thanks man, put a lot of time into this one. Try Cut&Paste ROM or The Peoples ROM. Both extremely stable and great on battery life too. Plus I hear that the red themes are the best for battery life. Besides maybe all black themes. But I got some of them too;)
    May start another one. Maybe a blue must, matted blues hybrid remix type theme. I'll see what I can brain storm:eek::eek::eek::p:cool:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
    For iSaint!

Thanks, Nash! What better way to celebrate Labor Day than by testing the fruits of your Labor!!

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

And thanks for the grammar credit in the OP!

Wow man, super slick! I love it! If I wasn't on cm10 I would surely be flashing this today! Another nasheriffic tw theme! :D:thumbup:

Teach a person a day how to search!

1) LOVE the minimalistic black.
    2) YES to ICS transitions
    3) IMHO, the MMS transparent bubbles in Extra Crispy 2.61 are the best. I love how they switch texture as the message status changes.
    4) I like the clear look. I downloaded "Gothic Black Wallpapers" and another black wallpaper app from the Play store, so I can make my background whatever black I like and then have the theme clear to my blackness. Very cool.

"Its like, 'how much more black can it be?' And the answer is none; none more black"- Nigel Tufnel