Open Source Roms N9005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

irish-sid

Aug 18, 2011
Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find a list anywhere.
I'm looking for decent open source roms with very few issues to download. I've been on stock touchwiz forever and want to give real android a go.

I can't find an n9005 CM, aokp, or any other variant. And any that I do find the thread is locked by the devs request.

Can someone name 2 or 3 roms for me to look at and I'll decide on one please.

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
I'm looking for decent open source roms with very few issues to download. I've been on stock touchwiz forever and want to give real android a go.

I can't find an n9005 CM, aokp, or any other variant. And any that I do find the thread is locked by the devs request.

Have you checked here?
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-3/development

Reactions: Khizar

hhai2pth

Feb 20, 2014
HCMC

Some ROM: X-note( i used and very comfortable), Echoe ROM. you can try it on box note 3 developers

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012

There is no maybe. You are definitely blind if you can't find AOSP roms in the N9005 DEV section.

Ahh...What has xda come to, we now have to link ppl to the dev section...Cuz they are THAT lazy.

Some ROM: X-note( i used and very comfortable), Echoe ROM. you can try it on box note 3 developers

Which one of those 2 are AOSP? Atleast read the question before answering....

Sent From My SM-N9005 To All You Wonder Nobodies!!

Chalao

Oct 2, 2013
Ahh...What has xda come to, we now have to link ppl to the dev section...Cuz they are THAT lazy.

^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY this!!!!! It should not come as a surprise, then, if more experienced users and devs stay away and newbies are complaining about nobody helping them if they are even too lazy to browse through the forums, use the search function and start reading by themselves!

:eek:

irish-sid

Aug 18, 2011
Ugh. I asked in the appropriate section. No need for the dickhead attitude. Either the threads have been closed or the rom has some crippling bug.
So instead of wasting both our time, please either answer the question or leave my thread. I've helped enough people to get away with this question. I can't sink as much time into my phone as I once could now I have a steady job.

G

GuestK0079

Stop whining. Of course your question makes you look lazy. If you can't filter out the few AOSP roms in the dev section...
This is spoon feeding at its finest.

Sent from my N9005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts