US TMobile HD2 Case Thread

Search This thread

baybay317

Oct 29, 2009
Yes, I gave it a try, but it doesn't fit at all. I emailed the seller and he said he had a bigger one. I am still waiting for that. Take a look the pics.

horrorview

Mar 26, 2010
Dartmouth
www.horrorview.com
I just ordered this one from Amazon after digging around on the Boxwave site! Doesn't ship til 4/6, but that's okay by me s'long as it fits my bloody phone!

htc_hd2_corsamodaleathercase_lg.jpg

htc_hd2_corsamodaleathercase_open_lg.jpg

http://www.boxwave.com/products/corsamodaleathercase/t-mobile-htc-hd2-corsamoda-leather-case_3867.htm

It's a little gaudy, but, since my phone's sort of themed red and black, now, it's a perfect match for me! LOL. I also like the storage card and business card slots on the inner fold!! Dunno much about the magnet causing issues, tho, so now I'm a bit concerned! :eek:

Last edited:

efjay

Nov 18, 2004
I found a good case at the T-Mobile store, it just showed up. Body Glove, clear plastic, pretty attractive, with some rubber for grip + kickstand. Check your local T-Mobile store, I'm happy with it. It costs $20

I also have this case and it works well but I wonder if anyone else who has it has found a case that will fit while this case is on the phone. I'd like to have something I can use to put the phone on my belt then remove it with the hard cover still in place for double protection.

efjay

Nov 18, 2004
Not that slippery to me, if your hands are very clean and oil-free you will feel a bit of resistance if you rub the surface and get a better grip, but in normal use it feels grippy enough, I can hold the phone with two fingers from the top plastic part with no problem. Over a soft surface of course :) Will definitely be more slippery if you have oily hands.

RKnight1983

Apr 10, 2008
Grand Rapids, Michigan
www.facebook.com
I also have this case and it works well but I wonder if anyone else who has it has found a case that will fit while this case is on the phone. I'd like to have something I can use to put the phone on my belt then remove it with the hard cover still in place for double protection.

Check your local Best Buy http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HTC+-+Leather+Case+for+HTC+8500+and+8525+Pocket+PC+and+880+Wing+Mobile+Phones+-+Black/8222327.p?id=1166840037625&skuId=8222327&st=HTC_Accessories&cp=1&lp=3 ... I was there looking for a case to fit my HD2 and they had this one that fit great, except it was to deep to fit say a TP2. I am prety sure that this case would fit the HD2 with that Body Clove Case on it and the case is actually HTC brand as well.

Darkwarlord

Mar 26, 2008
efjay,

I think I have found exactly what you are looking for at Best Buy. It's a generic "Rocket Fish" horizontal pouch case that fits the HD2 with the clear body glove case perfectly. The model number on the packaging is RF-WR337 and the full UPC is 600603118791. The only bad thing (at least in my opinion) is the belt clip swivels. I would prefer it to be fixed, but it doesn't move easily so it doesn't bother me much. I included some pics for ya. Not the greatest quality but you get the idea :)

Attachments

• IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0087.JPG
    IMG_0087.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0088.JPG
    IMG_0088.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 223

Darkwarlord

Mar 26, 2008
RKnight1983,

I tried that one as well, but it wouldn't fit with the plastic case on. The flap wouldn't close. At least not for me.

wolfee

Apr 6, 2010
For the body glove case, how slippery is the plastic that is uncovered by the grips on the sides?

It really isn't slippy at all... I cooked dinner last night and had oil all over my hands when I got a call.. I did a quick wipe with a towel and picked up the phone no probs at all.. I had a harder time using the slider to answer the call.. :D

efjay

Nov 18, 2004
efjay,

I think I have found exactly what you are looking for at Best Buy. It's a generic "Rocket Fish" horizontal pouch case that fits the HD2 with the clear body glove case perfectly. The model number on the packaging is RF-WR337 and the full UPC is 600603118791. The only bad thing (at least in my opinion) is the belt clip swivels. I would prefer it to be fixed, but it doesn't move easily so it doesn't bother me much. I included some pics for ya. Not the greatest quality but you get the idea :)

Thanks, that looks like it will work, though I prefer a vertical case. Do you have a link to the case, I did a search for the packaging and UPC numbers and looked at all Rocketfish cases but cant find it. Also thanks to RKnight1983 for your suggestion.

wolfee

Apr 6, 2010
Hey everyone.. I guess I am the newst member here.. lol..

I have read all the posts in this link and the other thread on the HD2 cases thoughout the day today. I thought I would chime in and give my .02 worth.

while I like the idea of a nice leather case, it just seems the flap would be a real pain in the back side.. a good breaze and that pupy is gonna slap your other cheek. lmao

I have looked at most of the gell sleaves out there and I do like the one that came with the phone from HTC, and the Capdase (I think it was).

The hard case I have is the Body Glove case $20.00 from T-Mo, that I bought with my phone last week. and I really like it the best out of all the cases I have looked at.
I am worried about the kickstand lasting more than a few weeks though. it is flimsy at best, but it is VERY functional. both standing up and on it's side. The grip is good and still very comfy in the hand when talking, or or using the functions of the phone.
Jetjock gordo has posted picks of the case in the other thread. I would provide a link, but it seems I am not alowed to yet.. :(

Anyhow.. that my story and im sticking with it. (well till the next best case comes out anyways :p)

Wolfee

Darkwarlord

Mar 26, 2008
Thanks, that looks like it will work, though I prefer a vertical case. Do you have a link to the case, I did a search for the packaging and UPC numbers and looked at all Rocketfish cases but cant find it. Also thanks to RKnight1983 for your suggestion.

I tried to find it on their site but couldn't. Must be a store only thing.