FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Aviary: Plugin

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Josheek318, Junior Member on 21st March 2012, 07:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys. I've wanted something like Instagram but found a plugin that manipulates photos. It's called "Aviary Photo Editor". Just search 'aviary' in the play store (hate the name)... It is not a stand alone app but a plugin.

To access it after d/l
1. Go to 'Gallery'
2. Tap the menu button
3. Tap 'Share Via'
4. Go to 'Aviary Editor'

Its actually pretty cool and clean... but wish it was a stand alone app. BTW its free. Its also integrated with other apps like Facebook... but need to go to each individual pic and go to share and select 'aviary editor'...

This is just nice to have until 'instagram' comes out.
21st March 2012, 08:30 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
have you tried Vignette? Has all different type of Polaroid frames and good effects selection. Comes really close to what Instagram and Hipstamatic can do.
23rd April 2013, 05:07 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josheek318

Hi guys. I've wanted something like Instagram but found a plugin that manipulates photos. It's called "Aviary Photo Editor". Just search 'aviary' in the play store (hate the name)... It is not a stand alone app but a plugin.

To access it after d/l
1. Go to 'Gallery'
2. Tap the menu button
3. Tap 'Share Via'
4. Go to 'Aviary Editor'

Its actually pretty cool and clean... but wish it was a stand alone app. BTW its free. Its also integrated with other apps like Facebook... but need to go to each individual pic and go to share and select 'aviary editor'...

This is just nice to have until 'instagram' comes out.

hi there, I just download this application. But for certain effect, the developer put some $ and it is not free ... I just guest if the price is US$ 0,99 for all plugin
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aviary, instagram, photo, plugin

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)