Seidio Extended Battery (3500) vs HTC Extended Battery (2150) Comparison

Search This thread

kpsullzz

Jul 13, 2012
SO, here I see mixed review about the battery, now to conclude or to choose the best, which battery is best? 2150Mas or 3500 Mah or 1900 Mah??

Your best bet is the 2150 with htc oem door only because i love the battery life of 2 days and i had no loss of service with the battery door. The other companies making the aftermarket batteries and doors dont duplicate the door perfectly to get the antenna molded right and some say they lost some service strength. Amazon has it very fairly priced. I made the mistake of dropping almost 60 dollars on the battery and door at verizon. Right now im using the stock htc battery and red battery door and i miss having the confidence of my battery not draining throughout the day and i may put my extended battery back in. Its just the added bulk and weight that you have to deal with but its worth it

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, there are now three options for extended batter bumpers if you use the OEM battery. Check out HTCpedia.

I got the hard rubber one, the tpu one did not come in black. There is also silicone.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
    Has anyone with the OEM extended battery had ANY issues with gps lock or cell signal? What are the contacts made out of?
    I bought the Seidio/generic version and the battery is decent (not great) but the antenna sucks. It is thinly painted gold colored with no brass/copper whatsoever.

The ones on the OEM version are metal. And I haven't had any trouble with it at all.

43e98fda-e829-e106.jpg
    43e98fda-e834-936f.jpg
    43e98fda-e83f-236a.jpg

Just to show its OEM.
    43e98fda-e848-f22f.jpg

Swyped From My Incredible 2 Superphone Using TapaTalk 2
    Oh that's what the extended battery cover looks like

Yessir. I'm rocking it today. Yesterday I was rolling with the stock battery and my otterbox

I just ordered my extended battery off amazon for $18 and it comes with the battery door. Idk what I'm going to do with my defender now :(

Save it and use it when you want lol that's what I did. And I got the same deal. Well worth it

So now that you've had your extended battery for a while; how are you liking it? how much use time are you getting now? (like screen on time or talk time) been thinking about the 3500 mah but don't want the antenna issues, this one here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...94031?ie=UTF8&m=A2HHHOB2KCJOTT&n=&s=&v=glance says it's a 2750 mah looks to be oem cover but no view of inside cover to see antenna, stock cover that came with phone is the painted on type so I don't know Irealy like the fact that the one you got is actually a metal one, Thanks for your input

Still loving it. Great life. With super heavy use, like not putting my phone down much at all throughout the day, I get a full day. If I'm moderately using it, I can get a couple days easy. It does double the size of the phone, but I think its well worth it.

Sent from my vivow using Tapatalk 2