Search This thread

kanyewest

Jun 12, 2009
i flashed the leaked deodexed version... is there a way i can flash the stock unrooted ota?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

sandshrimp

Jan 27, 2004
Got the phone on Friday from Amazon and immediately got update notifications prior to activating the phone. Went from ics to jb-zvb with two consecutive updates. Then tried to root. No luck. Maybe i should have read the forum before updating.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda app-developers app

outerpip

Jul 21, 2008
Kansas City
Got the phone on Friday from Amazon and immediately got update notifications prior to activating the phone. Went from ics to jb-zvb with two consecutive updates. Then tried to root. No luck. Maybe i should have read the forum before updating.

Makes sure you're using the right method. ZVB roots and unlocks fine.

sandshrimp

Jan 27, 2004
Makes sure you're using the right method. ZVB roots and unlocks fine.

I think i'm using the right method but it seems that I'm unable to write busybox or su into the phone. See attached screenshot.

Attachments

• root_error.jpg
    root_error.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 183

promek

Feb 5, 2011
Clear data on google services framework
Then click on update lg software in settings
Your phone will re-activate and update. Then you will see sprint instead of chameleon

htj

Sep 20, 2011
Has anyone in NC received the update?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium

yeah, after many checks w/ nothing over the last week, i cleared data on google services framework friday. Checked for updates, and voila, it was there right away.

The only hassle after that was Chrome was crashing. Uninstalled chrome updates and reinstalled them, and its all good.

cremator75

Jul 9, 2010
Just tried that and it still didn't work for me. Funny thing is my wife's phone got the update five days ago and we bought them at the same time during the buy one get one.

Last edited:

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
Don't know how the LGOG works but since it's a sprint phone have you tried the ##72786# and just let the phone reprovision?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

not sure if this phone being a lte device uses similar codes or not than the cdma devices. normally phones that have a sim card will activate upon boot after sprint resends the swith on their end. could be wrong! but ota updates usually come in waves, not all at once so might be months or might be right away. if wanting it now, best bet would be to update manually :)

Top Liked Posts