xECK29x Premier Series 3.0 21731 <(6/5) WinMo 6.5 inside - Windows 7 outside|>

I already have Win7 Icons/sounds/splashscreen/fonts should I go for a full Win7 feel?

• Yes, I use Win7 and LOVE IT!!

Votes: 73 64.0%
  • Sure, but keep the moth backround/color scheme, change the rest!

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Create a Win7 full theme as an addon cab (will take longer to dev)

Votes: 22 19.3%
  • No stay with the current look we like it!

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • No Preference/I don't use your ROMs so why am I voting?

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tadevinney

Feb 13, 2007
Tucson
really really really liking this ROM.. Nice job. !!!
I am testing the Fuze addition.
any thoughts to using the Dialer for at&t with Video Share support? Also, having issues with my contacts not loading anything except the names on tf3d so I will delete and try again.
The GPS is by far the quickest ever. ever ever. got a 12 sec lock in doors. The fastest I have ever gotten with tweaks is 1min (cold boot). My hat is off to you sir. Only thing I am missing is the weather on my calendar. It is fast and stable and really like the Programs tab as well. only real issues seem to be related to TF3D(2).
still testing..

jhr

Dec 8, 2007
Las Vegas
wow and wow

i am downloading update, but for current one is fast and reliable.

-vibrate and ring works
-advance config works through windows folder create new icon and good to go
-you tube works straight out of the box
-volume works, vibrate and silent, not the standard MS but the good eye candy one, which we got all accostumed of using.
-slide to answer/ignore works!!!!!!!!
-black dialer skin is awsome.
-has record option but i do not see it anywhere??? no biggy still in the works
-all the icons on start bar is are awsome, not your reg. ms volume, phone and notification icons. all the things you are used to seeing on the 6.1 builds are in here and functional!!!!
-rodium and tf3d working!!! that alone you have to love this
-sure already mentioned before about prog tab on tf3d, move on its beta. :D
AGPS works great

-love the option to have new menu from start and ALSO the quick menu.
-sure already mentioned Diamond TF3D Config not working, but have you tried to reinstall cab and see if it works?...not for me though. but now advance config you can go under menu and touchflo and config it that way move icon order and or remove what you use or dont use.

-installed Da_G Sprite backup and works
-installed MSVC works, but not incoming call alerts-what else is new on that.
-installed raiisak;s kaiser 600k MMS limit which gives you the option to send up to 3MB and works and have been working ever since i got a Fuze
-internet sharing works great
-H enabled and working great.

i have been enjoying thisrom. i am loooking forward on the update. even though it is nice already and pimped nice out of the box.

thank you for your hard work

cheers,

joel

jhr

Dec 8, 2007
Las Vegas
what is your flashing process...........

for those that are having problems, have you all tried flashing first back to an oem rom?

i flashed the att leaked version and kept that radio,

flashed leaked rom, hard reset at calibration screen, then at calibration screen i flashed beta rom, waited and on calibration screen hard reset and then regular setup after that.

So far i only had my fuze get stuck once on a missed call that i called myself on. ever since no problems. and the one about advance config, just create a nother shortcut from windows and works then

i will be making a back up of this build and then flash the update, but i am loving what i see.

cheers

aonavy

Mar 1, 2008
i'll be flashing the updated version later tonight. the only issue i had with this current one is the manilla. i had to install da_g's old version over it. other than that its a very solid performer. batter life was great and agps worked well for me.

too bad igo doesnt work on 6.5 :( but thats another battle.

great work so far. i'll hit you back after i flash the update.
got a link to that manilla

myselfboi

Dec 1, 2008
Hey sorry to bother you guys, but are there 6.5 roms in this thread? I've been reading up on this thread for a bit.

Kraize

Dec 5, 2007
California
I have to say the .05a is fast ;) I love that it uses TF3D also. Also, what happened to the time tab in the new builds? I'm using it right now. I'll report back tomorrow with any problems that I have.

EDIT: Found one. Can't scroll in Rhodium Menus.

xECK29x

Aug 25, 2007
Selden
I have to say the .05a is fast ;) I love that it uses TF3D also. Also, what happened to the time tab in the new builds? I'm using it right now. I'll report back tomorrow with any problems that I have.

EDIT: Found one. Can't scroll in Rhodium Menus.

Clock is gone from all future builds of 6.5 which is retarted.

Scrolling is fixed if you install the Rhodium Menu Enhancement cab, will be included in next build.

xECK29x

Aug 25, 2007
Selden
really really really liking this ROM.. Nice job. !!!
I am testing the Fuze addition.
any thoughts to using the Dialer for at&t with Video Share support? Also, having issues with my contacts not loading anything except the names on tf3d so I will delete and try again.
The GPS is by far the quickest ever. ever ever. got a 12 sec lock in doors. The fastest I have ever gotten with tweaks is 1min (cold boot). My hat is off to you sir. Only thing I am missing is the weather on my calendar. It is fast and stable and really like the Programs tab as well. only real issues seem to be related to TF3D(2).
still testing..

Thought I cooked in Video Share support?

Kraize

Dec 5, 2007
California
Clock is gone from all future builds of 6.5 which is retarted.

Scrolling is fixed if you install the Rhodium Menu Enhancement cab, will be included in next build.

Thanks. And does ANYONE have any idea what the issue with DST (Daylight Savings Time) is in almost every rom that I've tested now. If I keep it at automatic via (Call button>Menu>Options>Time Zones) then it goes an hour back. So I disabled it, but now my SMS timing is messed up. Suppose I send a message at 8:05pm. I get a message back in 1 minute and the time of that message will show 7:06pm. It's screwing with my head :|

tadevinney

Feb 13, 2007
Tucson

xECK29x

Aug 25, 2007
Selden
Confirming that this does indeed work! Awesome

can anyone else confirm that under TF3D/People/All People does not work and freezes display requiring a SR?

Also does anyone have any info on fixing weather in calendar? found this but haven't gotten any further yet http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=3406782

Huh never noticed that before, I'll fool around with it but I think it's beyond my newbish knowledge of Manilla :).

jhr

Dec 8, 2007
Las Vegas
its been mentioned before

Thanks. And does ANYONE have any idea what the issue with DST (Daylight Savings Time) is in almost every rom that I've tested now. If I keep it at automatic via (Call button>Menu>Options>Time Zones) then it goes an hour back. So I disabled it, but now my SMS timing is messed up. Suppose I send a message at 8:05pm. I get a message back in 1 minute and the time of that message will show 7:06pm. It's screwing with my head :|

This has been an issue haunting tp2 manilla, NRG stated on his threads somewhere that the reason is that WE in the USA are the special ones to play with hours going back and forth. And HTC did not take that into consideration. In a nutshell, there is no fix currently for that, please someone correct me if i am wrong. and NRG sorry for not quoting you excactly and posting your quote too tired to look for it.

My job is changing my shifts back and forth and i get no rest.

cheers

jhr

Dec 8, 2007
Las Vegas
updated version

in the new version, is it just me or under sms, mms, you cannot choose "MMS Settings"
i try to click on the down arrow and it does not scroll
-youtube not working as it wants to play video you do not get the percentage part, just the error cannot play video

but with ravest youtube fix cab posted on NRG threads did the job.

that is so far what i noticed, going to sleep now and follow up in a day, or maybe try the light version :rolleyes:

aonavy

Mar 1, 2008
in the new version, is it just me or under sms, mms, you cannot choose "MMS Settings"
i try to click on the down arrow and it does not scroll
-youtube not working as it wants to play video you do not get the percentage part, just the error cannot play video

but with ravest youtube fix cab posted on NRG threads did the job.

that is so far what i noticed, going to sleep now and follow up in a day, or maybe try the light version :rolleyes:

i have the same problem with mms option. if you push the down arrow it doesnt scroll..butif you puch down arrow on the phone it does

xECK29x

Aug 25, 2007
Selden
Status
Not open for further replies.