FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Super Simple Sleep Timer - Silence any audio app after a period of time [4.0+]

1,018 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,361

By crazyfool_1, Senior Member on 3rd January 2014, 12:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th January 2014, 05:09 AM |#11  
Flag Escuintla
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Nice app!!!!
I tried in my blackberry z10 and it works perfectly

Thank you very much.
4th January 2014, 05:46 AM |#12  
Worked fine in Poweramp, which has a built in sleep timer. Didn't work for me in HBO GO or Netflix. Would be nice to have those working for when I put on a movie I will almost certainly fall asleep to. But certainly not a complaint for a free app, more of a heads up. Thanks for your work!
4th January 2014, 06:14 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Nice! I have not had the chance to test it yet, but I was looking for an app like this for spotify.
I would like to request an option to turn off my Bluetooth as well, because I use Bluetooth headphones.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th January 2014, 08:30 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 440

Donate to Me
More
nice app bro
really want it...
works perfectly on xperia l
4th January 2014, 11:07 AM |#15  
Flag PNW
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Excellent app well done! thank you for the simplicity and keeping it free. It takes a lot of time and effort to put stuff together no complaints! BTW for the people who insist on new features i am sure donations motivate lol where is a p.p. link i would like to hit you with a fiver
4th January 2014, 12:12 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 554

More
Some suggestions, hope you don't mind.

Long durations than 1 hour (maybe like the Google calender selection, one outer circle for hours, inner circle for minutes).
Bigger gaps between 60 and 0 (more than once I want to set it to 60 and it goes to 0)
Make the press-able buttons more obvious (I didn't realize I had to press the button to activate the function, same for the lower volume option - the top part of the "Set sleep timer" button is too faint imho, more so on my old Nexus 7 than my Nexus 5.)
4th January 2014, 12:54 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exwan

Could this switch off the music player entirely rather than muting and pausing the song?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

What's the difference? All of the apps I have seen only have the option to play or pause..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronzy

Worked fine in Poweramp, which has a built in sleep timer. Didn't work for me in HBO GO or Netflix. Would be nice to have those working for when I put on a movie I will almost certainly fall asleep to. But certainly not a complaint for a free app, more of a heads up. Thanks for your work!

Hmm, I don't have NetFlix to test but does it pause if you press pause on a bluetooth device (if you have one to test), and are you sure you had it selected from the list at the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcartagena2000

Excellent app well done! thank you for the simplicity and keeping it free. It takes a lot of time and effort to put stuff together no complaints! BTW for the people who insist on new features i am sure donations motivate lol where is a p.p. link i would like to hit you with a fiver

Haha usually I'm always open to new feature but to keep this simple as possible I wanted to limit it to setting the time and app and that's it. Maybe I'll make a donate version which some of people's suggestions, if you want to donate though there's a donate button under my avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkiller

Some suggestions, hope you don't mind.

Long durations than 1 hour (maybe like the Google calender selection, one outer circle for hours, inner circle for minutes).
Bigger gaps between 60 and 0 (more than once I want to set it to 60 and it goes to 0)
Make the press-able buttons more obvious (I didn't realize I had to press the button to activate the function, same for the lower volume option - the top part of the "Set sleep timer" button is too faint imho, more so on my old Nexus 7 than my Nexus 5.)

What I can do is make the number in the center editable so if you want more than 60 minutes you can just type it in, and yeah I'll make it so you can't infinitely go round the spinner to stop that between 60 and 0.

And hmm, what if I lose the button altogether and have it automatically set once you've set the time..
The Following User Says Thank You to crazyfool_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crazyfool_1 Ad-Free
4th January 2014, 02:06 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Very nice app!
A suggestion, hope you don't mind.
It would be nice to have an "all" option in the app drop down which broadcasts pause to all apps (it would make the app even simpler from a user perspective at least.)
The Following User Says Thank You to barbro__ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift barbro__ Ad-Free
4th January 2014, 03:45 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Wink Galaxy note 8 wifi
Works great on Galaxy note 8 wifi [ROM][4.2.2][N5110/N5100/N5120] CivZ-FLEX-BEAM-REV3.6.2 + SphereXtreme [28/nov/2013]
4th January 2014, 04:14 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
New build is up:
- Added an "all" option which will pause all apps (although I've noticed that PowerAmp will start playing if it's already paused when it receives the pause command)
- The progress number is now editable so you can set any amount of time you want
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazyfool_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crazyfool_1 Ad-Free
4th January 2014, 04:14 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
FYI guys it's also now on the Play Store
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyfool_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crazyfool_1 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)