[Guide] How to run Linux Debian on Xperia X8

Search This thread

Ramsespta

Oct 19, 2012
My question is very simple maybe write in a description of how to make a proper description I just looked and I did what you write in the description

has not before 15 minutes to reinstall x8 got all the correct description of you I have no doubt there are many of these things
I know only the most basic but just this error stops me thinking thanks for a prompt response :)

fotak-x

May 17, 2012
Varaždin /dev/null
My question is very simple maybe write in a description of how to make a proper description I just looked and I did what you write in the description

has not before 15 minutes to reinstall x8 got all the correct description of you I have no doubt there are many of these things
I know only the most basic but just this error stops me thinking thanks for a prompt response :)

so did you boot debian or i should start editing bootscript?

Ramsespta

Oct 19, 2012
I could not boot Debian for this error
"# Cd / cdcard / debian"
"cd: can` t cd to / cdcard / debian "
and therefore seek help from someone inside where it is with these things please help how to fix this error in emulator thank you in advance
thanks again for the quick response fotak :)

Ramsespta

Oct 19, 2012
obvious problem is quite different again what I wrote and posted the do not get the same error again
wrote another code of the emulator and saw savsen different error this is what I wrote on the emulator
"cd / cdcard"
"cd: can` t cd to cdcard "
obviously can not read the card I do not know if it is but I doubt as to the afternoon I'll sit down to look for something light morning gentlemen thank you very much fotak :)

fotak-x

May 17, 2012
Varaždin /dev/null
obvious problem is quite different again what I wrote and posted the do not get the same error again
wrote another code of the emulator and saw savsen different error this is what I wrote on the emulator
"cd / cdcard"
"cd: can` t cd to cdcard "
obviously can not read the card I do not know if it is but I doubt as to the afternoon I'll sit down to look for something light morning gentlemen thank you very much fotak :)

ok lets make something clear its not cdcard...its sdcard ;)
there is command for emulator "cd" with cd command you can change directory,and "/sdcard" is your memory card directory...."/debian" is directory in sdcard (folder debian) if you command+directory+directory you get "cd + /sdcard+/debian = cd /sdcard/debian....you put space only between command and directory so you get cd /sdcard/debian
p.s. dude there is thanks button ;)

Sent from my ENERGY s7 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: Ramsespta

Ramsespta

Oct 19, 2012
ok lets make something clear its not cdcard...its sdcard ;)
there is command for emulator "cd" with cd command you can change directory,and "/sdcard" is your memory card directory...."/debian" is directory in sdcard (folder debian) if you command+directory+directory you get "cd + /sdcard+/debian = cd /sdcard/debian....you put space only between command and directory so you get cd /sdcard/debian
p.s. dude there is thanks button ;)

Sent from my ENERGY s7 using XDA Premium HD app

thank men it`s running :)

Top Liked Posts