FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Ultimate evdo solution for all motorla handsets

91 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By kshah, Member on 23rd August 2011, 10:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
:clapping:

We all have been trying since years to use MOTOROLA DROID range of phones on carriers other than VERIZON / SPRINT but there was a limitation on using type of HDR and PPP username and passwords as it was believed to be controlled by radio ROM. There as limited success using http://www.whiterabbit.org/ method.

HERE is the SOLUTION FOR FOLLOWING MOTOROLA PHONES (i HAVE TESTED)

1. MOTOROLA DROID
2. DROID X
3. DROID 2
4. DROID PRO
5. DROID 2 GLOBAL

Tool required
1. Motorola diag drivers (SUitrable for your phone)
2. CDMA workshop (2.7 onwards)

Method:

1. connect your phone in diag mode
2. Over write NV item 8035 using attanched .txt file (txt file is for CDMA WORKSHOP 3.5)

Then you can use QPST / CDMA WORKSHOP to write any PPP and HDR username and password.
Attached Files
File Type: txt 8035.txt - [Click for QR Code] (479 Bytes, 1452 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kshah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kshah Ad-Free

23rd August 2011, 01:51 PM |#2  
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 922

More
Hi kshah, this is the same edit I posted on HoFo and mobile files.

I am kbman on those forums...

We will also be releasing this hack as an update.zip that can be run from bootstrap CWM recovery making the use of a PC and diagnostic mode software tools unnecessary.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellzealot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cellzealot Ad-Free
24th August 2011, 02:18 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
@celzealot

Flashabe zip would be great. I found this accidenly before 4 weeks and was confirming on other phbones before posting.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
24th August 2011, 03:07 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 17

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

We will also be releasing this hack as an update.zip that can be run from bootstrap CWM recovery making the use of a PC and diagnostic mode software tools unnecessary.

Tool new .......................?
26th August 2011, 02:39 AM |#5  
Flag Philadelphia, PA

More
Its been a busy few days but I just need to sit down and make the zips for unlocking and relocking the MIP. If you get impatient then just open the band unlock zip and figure it out yourself!
26th August 2011, 07:49 AM |#6  
OP Member

More
^

I am gonna try that next week, if get time.

I am also trying to find out NV responsible for GSM SIM lock / unlock and also NV responsible for memory scan restriction (to find out unlock code by memory scan) but unable to figure out.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
29th August 2011, 05:33 AM |#7  
Flag Philadelphia, PA

More
As promised, here are the 2 zip files to unlock and relock the MIP profile from the bootstrapped CWM recovery of a rooted global Droid model.
Enjoy!
http://db.tt/EqHVCNH

http://db.tt/bzWQnC9
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellzealot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cellzealot Ad-Free
31st August 2011, 04:25 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Greate job! Thank you.
31st August 2011, 06:06 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
please explain to me the benifits of this unlock. able to use better data networks ? Unlimited data usage without detection ?
11th September 2011, 04:21 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshah

^

I am gonna try that next week, if get time.

I am also trying to find out NV responsible for GSM SIM lock / unlock and also NV responsible for memory scan restriction (to find out unlock code by memory scan) but unable to figure out.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

WARNING: If you find out how to unlock the sim and we combine that with the unlocking the rf chip for the other networks, I will find you and give you the biggest high five this earth has seen!!!! Think of the possibilities, putting both into a cm7 image with gingerbread It would be epic... UBER epic!
13th September 2011, 10:33 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellzealot

As promised, here are the 2 zip files to unlock and relock the MIP profile from the bootstrapped CWM recovery of a rooted global Droid model.
Enjoy!

living in Vietnam, i want to use D2G on EVDO cdma. pls show me step by step to do that ... thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)