68 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By ElectroGeek, Member on 18th December 2011, 03:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th December 2011, 11:32 PM |#11  
Flag Rausu
Thanks Meter: 332

More
On ICS MIUI, press Volume Down when you see the LED light up (blue) while the red Motorola logo is still displayed.

This will take you to the boot menu, and from there you can access CWM.

27th December 2011, 09:36 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasai Yuno

You must not install Droid 2 Bootstrap on MIUI. MIUI includes CWM. CM7 also includes CWM.

And CM7 installs like every other ROM.

Not sure why would you flash the SBF image every time. You only need to flash it in case you are unable to enter CWM.

Hi Gasai,
I am also a GSM user... but I suffer from terrible battery life possibly because of the number of apps I have installed. Do you have very few apps installed ?
Also I understand that our only real option is stock blur minus bloat . Or is there anything else ?
27th December 2011, 10:30 AM |#13  
Flag Rausu
Thanks Meter: 332

More
I run stock because it's the most stable 2.3 ROM I know as of this moment. Neither MIUI nor CM7 developers care about GSM anyway.

Battery life varies for me from 18 to 32 hours, but I rarely use my phone for more than 1-2 hours a day.
10th January 2012, 01:56 AM |#14  
how to remove logwrapper hijack
or this
11th January 2012, 01:11 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Finally a shortcut of recovering the phone - GB 4.5.608 full SBF has been released. Thanks to Droid-Life for the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4ZE995AD
The Following User Says Thank You to leobg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leobg Ad-Free
11th January 2012, 08:23 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 186

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leobg

Finally a shortcut of recovering the phone - GB 4.5.608 full SBF has been released. Thanks to Droid-Life for the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4ZE995AD

Thanks, so now i can flash directly to 608
11th January 2012, 05:07 PM |#17  
Flag Staten Island
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Love This Thread!

But Quick Question, I Rooted My Phone This Morning & All I Have Is SuperUser. Anything Else Was Supposed To PopUp Or No?
11th January 2012, 05:32 PM |#18  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8o8OhBby

Love This Thread!

But Quick Question, I Rooted My Phone This Morning & All I Have Is SuperUser. Anything Else Was Supposed To PopUp Or No?

no that's it
but now you can use titanium backup, screenshot, edit system files with a file viewer/ explorer(root exlporer), and install roms

edit: superuser is your root control if you want a program to have administrative access you allow/deny that with superuser
The Following User Says Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sd_shadow Ad-Free
11th January 2012, 05:44 PM |#19  
Flag Staten Island

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_shadow

no that's it
but now you can use titanium backup, screenshot, edit system files with a file viewer/ explorer(root exlporer), and install roms

edit: superuser is your root control if you want a program to have administrative access you allow that with superuser

Now Forgive Me When I Ask This,

All I Did Was Root & Thats It, So How Do I Go About To Roms & OverClock & All That Good Stuff?
11th January 2012, 05:53 PM |#20  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8o8OhBby

Now Forgive Me When I Ask This,

All I Did Was Root & Thats It, So How Do I Go About To Roms & OverClock & All That Good Stuff?

Follow the links in the Original Post and read the info you find in them...

Droid2 Global CM4D2G-GB-20111217 ***CM7 RevNumbers Kang***
The Following User Says Thank You to ElectroGeek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ElectroGeek Ad-Free
11th January 2012, 06:09 PM |#21  
Flag Staten Island

More
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroGeek

Follow the links in the Original Post and read the info you find in them...

Droid2 Global CM4D2G-GB-20111217 ***CM7 RevNumbers Kang***

But that's for CM7, I Was Aiming For MIUI
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)