DMzXda.jpg

KERNEL THREAD HERE
-------------------------
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1049894

nothingtodo.jpg

notres1.jpg

notres2.jpg

cooltext518065216.jpg

(Helps to Fund My Game Company (we REALLY need it), get new devices, and help me get more dropbox space, etc. =] )

glaxytmo.jpg

New Ringtones and boot sound all courtesy of Nouriel =]
Check Nouriel out on Youtube,Myspace, and Twitter

changelog.jpg

( * means its been completed and is in the kernel)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25791676/DMz_Changelog.txt

SCREENSHOTS
----------------------------
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=16745802&postcount=1071

ROM FEATURES
Debloated
Optimized Build Prop (thnx Master&Slave)
Lockscreen Mod & Power Menu (thnx Whitehawkx for saving me some time)
TouchWiz 4 by Fr4gg0r
AM/PM hide and clock hide working
New Ringtones (thanks to Nouriel)
Bootsound Support
Changed Pulldown To black vs Grey
Init.d Tweaks (found around the net)
Theme in Progress (if anyone wants to submit one I'll use it gladly =])
------------------------------

If anyone wishes to submit a theme for the rom here are the guide lines

1.Needs to Be a Combo of Blk/Blue, Blk/Red, Blk/Prpl, or Blk/Green

2.Try to make any icons,etc. more squarish (they dont have to be but thatd be nice ^^)

3.Other then that look to WP7 or My DMz Mascot/Logo for inspiration ^^

Any other modifications you guys find and want in the ROM please post here or PM me with, I will gladly add them =] (as long as it isnt to outlandish XD) This is a peoples ROM and you guys should be deciding what you want in it.

Screen off Profiles are not needed or recommended on this kernel/ROM (its got it handled =P)

thanks.jpg

---------------------------------------
TO ALL DEVS! FOR THE HARD WORK WITH NO REAL GUARANTEE OF THANKS OR APPRECIATION =]
-------------------------------------------

sources.jpg

--------------------------------------------------
https://github.com/ECOTOX

------------------------------------------

download.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHTLY

ROM

ROM No Wipe

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil Avnovice

Apr 18, 2011
I'll ask the inevitable (stupid) question: Can we use any kernel, or is this best used with the new DragonModz kernel?

duboi97

Feb 1, 2011
MO
I'm waiting for nightly 3 :/

I really want a nice trigger theme for this ROM or a stock GB theme. Nice that you have a new thread though...

E

ECOTOX

nightly #3 is on the way...trying to finish the EmuZone app for it this weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: duboi97
E

ECOTOX

A mass emulator app, first version will have psx/n64

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Reactions: duboi97

Mattymat

Nov 28, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Josh, you're the man! I was hoping you'd do something like this where we get a chance to voice what we'd like to see in it. Here are some of my suggestions if you don't mind?

- V6 Supercharger Script or the init file for Option #9 (or whatever the general public finds quickest)
- the newest gps tweak which has really proven to be great for me the last 2 days.
- Miui Lockscreen (if it doesn't already have that)
- Honeycomb Battery Icon

I'm sure I'll have other suggestions as time goes on. Thanks for all of your hard work. You're a good man and a great developer! Keep it going.

- Mat

E

ECOTOX

Josh, you're the man! I was hoping you'd do something like this where we get a chance to voice what we'd like to see in it. Here are some of my suggestions if you don't mind?

- V6 Supercharger Script or the init file for Option #9 (or whatever the general public finds quickest)
- the newest gps tweak which has really proven to be great for me the last 2 days.
- Honeycomb Battery Icon

I'm sure I'll have other suggestions as time goes on. Thanks for all of your hard work. You're a good man and a great developer! Keep it going.

- Mat

Miui lockscreen should be there already =]

I'll work on the v6 script and GPS tweak.

PS. update on nighty #3, just about done with it. I gotta work tomorrow morning so I need to get some rest. I'll have it done VERY soon though =]

Reactions: corpsetomb

Evil Avnovice

Apr 18, 2011
I flashed this this morning, and this is very smooth. But man! I've forgotten how bland Samsung's OS looks after using custom themes from other roms. :p

And unless this will be in the upcoming nightly, do you have plans to include a percentage icons for the battery? It's a small thing, but I like having it to gauge how much power I have left, and to not have to always dig into "Settings" to check.

Other than that, this is a great rom that you have, ECOTOX.

E

ECOTOX

quick update guys

due to so dumb circumstances, I can't afford to pay my Comcast or tmobile bills, so I have no internet [currently @ Starbucks to type this] I have no laptop so I can't work on it where I am now [don't think they would appreciate me bringing my rig here xD] so my activities are postponed till I have internet back :-(......sorry guys

Gunsmith_Cats

Apr 26, 2011
quick update guys

due to so dumb circumstances, I can't afford to pay my Comcast or tmobile bills, so I have no internet [currently @ Starbucks to type this] I have no laptop so I can't work on it where I am now [don't think they would appreciate me bringing my rig here xD] so my activities are postponed till I have internet back :-(......sorry guys

Godspeed eco and good luck man.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Evil Avnovice

Apr 18, 2011
Take care of your personal life before worrying about XDA. Dragonmodz can wait. Handle your business first, friend. :)

E

ECOTOX

so quick update

I apologize for delays on kernel and rom updates. As you guys know I've been in a very bad spot with $ lately. I'm workin on stuff still just I only have a few hours here and there right now trying to get all this sorted out. Also I will not be working on the Hercules for anyone who was hoping I would (unless someone donates one) I had to switch to sprint because I cannot pay the 700$ i owe for my Tmobile bill (3 months behind [will get it paid eventually =/]) So now I have sprint and a nexus S =[ (which btw.....sprint has WAY slow data and it sucks T.T) I will finish updates as i can. Also I will not be workin on th NS4G for those that may ask...I MIGHT post my personal kernel for it, but updates will be unlikely/few and far between. The Vibrant is still my pride and joy and will continue to be =)

Reactions: lorendroll

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    E
    ECOTOX

DMzXda.jpg

KERNEL THREAD HERE
    -------------------------
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1049894

nothingtodo.jpg

notres1.jpg

notres2.jpg

cooltext518065216.jpg

(Helps to Fund My Game Company (we REALLY need it), get new devices, and help me get more dropbox space, etc. =] )

glaxytmo.jpg

New Ringtones and boot sound all courtesy of Nouriel =]
    Check Nouriel out on Youtube,Myspace, and Twitter

changelog.jpg

( * means its been completed and is in the kernel)
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25791676/DMz_Changelog.txt

SCREENSHOTS
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=16745802&postcount=1071

ROM FEATURES
    Debloated
    Optimized Build Prop (thnx Master&Slave)
    Lockscreen Mod & Power Menu (thnx Whitehawkx for saving me some time)
    TouchWiz 4 by Fr4gg0r
    AM/PM hide and clock hide working
    New Ringtones (thanks to Nouriel)
    Bootsound Support
    Changed Pulldown To black vs Grey
    Init.d Tweaks (found around the net)
    Theme in Progress (if anyone wants to submit one I'll use it gladly =])
    ------------------------------

If anyone wishes to submit a theme for the rom here are the guide lines

1.Needs to Be a Combo of Blk/Blue, Blk/Red, Blk/Prpl, or Blk/Green

2.Try to make any icons,etc. more squarish (they dont have to be but thatd be nice ^^)

3.Other then that look to WP7 or My DMz Mascot/Logo for inspiration ^^

Any other modifications you guys find and want in the ROM please post here or PM me with, I will gladly add them =] (as long as it isnt to outlandish XD) This is a peoples ROM and you guys should be deciding what you want in it.

Screen off Profiles are not needed or recommended on this kernel/ROM (its got it handled =P)

thanks.jpg

---------------------------------------
    TO ALL DEVS! FOR THE HARD WORK WITH NO REAL GUARANTEE OF THANKS OR APPRECIATION =]
    -------------------------------------------

sources.jpg

--------------------------------------------------
    https://github.com/ECOTOX

------------------------------------------

download.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHTLY

ROM

ROM No Wipe

E
    ECOTOX
    are there any screen shots?

just a min =]

edit1:right now its pretty much just touchwiz4....themes are very welcome based on the mild guidelines i posted =] (i dont like themeing >.< lol =P)

edit2:link in OP
    E
    ECOTOX
    nightly #3 is on the way...trying to finish the EmuZone app for it this weekend
    E
    ECOTOX
    A mass emulator app, first version will have psx/n64

E
    ECOTOX

- Honeycomb Battery Icon

- Mat

Miui lockscreen should be there already =]

I'll work on the v6 script and GPS tweak.

PS. update on nighty #3, just about done with it. I gotta work tomorrow morning so I need to get some rest. I'll have it done VERY soon though =]