Adding notes to side of pdf?

Search This thread

antonio.baron

Jun 19, 2019
Possible Solution

Wondering how I could add notes to the side of a PDF. As in the area on the PDF itself is cluttered and full so adding notes directly on it isn't possible (attached a screenshot to show what I mean). Would love to be able to add an area to the side of each page to add notes (so push the actual page over to the left and have the right area for notes)

So any app capable of this? or any way to add some extra blank area to the right of all my PDF pages which would allow me to put freewriting and text boxs on it?

I may be late for this....

I have been looking for a similar app for months, and I just fond the most elegant way to do it...... Download One-Note ---> Open your Pdf in your normal pdf editor -----> Print it to One Note (windows adds a One Note printer) ---> Enjoy

I hope it works for you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try sign my pad from the Market. I believe it has what you're looking for.
    hah i'm a med student too... i know exactly waht you're looking for. re-print the pdf's in adobe from your computer.

on adobe acrobat x for pc:
    open up pdf in adobe (or any other pdf viewer i guess)
    print to adobe pdf
    under page handling, page scaling: multiple pages per sheet
    select 1 by 1 or 1 by 2, etc whatever you want for margins. this should give you a margin on each side of each slide. play around with these features to get what you want, if possible.

there should also be an option to print the notes lines to the right of the slide when you print. either that or it's a powerpoint feature.

as for actual note-taking on the TFP, try ez pdf or repligo reader. the sticky notes work if all else fails, but text boxes should work on the sides there.

if only the pdf apps had callout boxes... :\
    I use stickies with repligo reader. I find it to be much faster, ezpdf lags on page turns while repligo is super smooth.

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Mantano reader

Wondering how I could add notes to the side of a PDF. As in the area on the PDF itself is cluttered and full so adding notes directly on it isn't possible (attached a screenshot to show what I mean). Would love to be able to add an area to the side of each page to add notes (so push the actual page over to the left and have the right area for notes)

So any app capable of this? or anyway to add some extra blank area to the right of all my PDF pages which would allow me to put freewriting and text boxs on it?

I would recommend mantano reader free, it allows heaps of options, i specifically use the highlight option, which you can then add a sticky to... Give it a go and see if you can use it :D

Oo, thought i couldnt add pics, anyway... here you are

This reader is really not laggy at ALL! which is great for my large texts...