U.S companies that work with the GT-N7000

Search This thread

AgentCherryColla

Jan 15, 2012
Carpentersville
To be honest, any GSM carrier. There's really only two GSM carriers, T-Mobile and At&t. Since the GT-N7000 is unlocked for the two, almost any sim will give you service. Stick with straight talk if you wanna keep it cheap. $15 Sim, and $45 unlimited everything.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

vasiaeva

Jan 6, 2011
To be honest, any GSM carrier. There's really only two GSM carriers, T-Mobile and At&t. Since the GT-N7000 is unlocked for the two, almost any sim will give you service. Stick with straight talk if you wanna keep it cheap. $15 Sim, and $45 unlimited everything.

And how is your 3g ?? I see there is some problems with 3g on T-Mobile. Please response.
I'd like to buy Note but I hate contract plan's and I like fast 3g internet.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

kawgirlval69

Jan 6, 2010
And how is your 3g ?? I see there is some problems with 3g on T-Mobile. Please response.
I'd like to buy Note but I hate contract plan's and I like fast 3g internet.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

as has been posted many times on here and in the 3/4g tmo dev radio thread youre not going to get 3/4g unless you live in an area that tmo is using the 1900 frequency and thats out in the northwest... n7000 = 850/1900 freq tmo = 1700/2100 (except a Very select few areas that they use the 1900

as for the quick answer for anyone still wondering what carrier... any that uses the 850/1900 freq... the 1700/2100 ones are out of luck until bedwa or another dev finds a radio to flash to make it work...

trinfinate

Oct 12, 2010
well if any one is still looking to get a gnote on t-mobile, maybe you should wait.....the word is it coming out officially on tmobile.....no more hassles on making everything work on tmobile....lol....but its weird...now that i can get it for tmobile in a couple of months.....i want it on verizon/sprint cdma network....lol...does anybody know if its coming out on a cdma network?.....ive read about it coming out on cdma as the galaxy journal but when?...or the real question is....is it coming out on cdma at all?....lol..

Mystic38

Mar 16, 2012
This is correct, but woefully incomplete.

TMO is limited to EDGE with the Note given incompatible 3G wireless bands, so while it will "work", it will be a dog on data.

The only practical carriers for the Note in the USA are Straightalk and ATT