Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Goku80

Mar 18, 2012
Within the Matrix
Flashed last night and must say beautiful icons. Loving the transparent drop down menu...all in all good rom and feels snappy. Many thanks team.:) i know i been flashing a few roms lately and all in the own right are great but i have to say you guys here in the HTC forum are brilliant..Not a bad dev in sight..

and Coredroid team your rom is a must on every device. well done and will be giving more feedback in a few days:)

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
New build is being put together some heads up. Latest firmware , more options to chose from in aroma and more improvements in skin and loads more. No OTA yet but should be here by Sunday till then enjoy V2.1.

Thanks for all feedback.

And WiFi icons just got remade and will be same concept as signal bars they will get empty.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336075129315.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336075129315.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 222

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Thanks Sergio for the new wifi icon(and more eyecandy goodies) , fantastic! :)
Hopefully Asian ota will come to us here in the east before your next rom release.

EDIT: Any chance for an option in aroma for battery icon without percentage text on future releases?

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

Last edited:

Goku80

Mar 18, 2012
Within the Matrix
hey guys. just wondering in future releases are we going to have quick settings in the drop down menu? it would be cool if possible. if not no worries. major thanks

Matt7402

Aug 13, 2008
Albany, NY
Has anyone had an issue with the dialer laging? It takes a second or two when in call for the phone to react to what I'm using in the dialer ie speaker, mute, or keypad. I'm on 2.1 but also had the issue with 2.0. basically I've had the issue since I've installed the Rom. any one have some suggests?

rayford85

May 22, 2011
hey guys. just wondering in future releases are we going to have quick settings in the drop down menu? it would be cool if possible. if not no worries. major thanks

Possibly if Jan will share his work :)

Has anyone had an issue with the dialer laging? It takes a second or two when in call for the phone to react to what I'm using in the dialer ie speaker, mute, or keypad. I'm on 2.1 but also had the issue with 2.0. basically I've had the issue since I've installed the Rom. any one have some suggests?

Yeah, its a problem with deodexing the apk. Its fixed in the RC were testing now :)

pdagenius

Nov 4, 2006
Have been trying this ROM today. It looks good with all the skinning which has been done. However, how do I get the other 50 app icons to look good too? What is everyone else doing please?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 with Tapatalk

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Have been trying this ROM today. It looks good with all the skinning which has been done. However, how do I get the other 50 app icons to look good too? What is everyone else doing please?

Well we make our own icons, and add them to every one of our apps. But. Of this is to much for you to do. You can look around xda, even the play store for icons you like, add them to your SD card. Then use an app called desktop Visualizer. It will set any icon you have on any app you want. Its pretty much a personalized widget adding the icon and app you want

Sent from my ONE X using XDA

Matt7402

Aug 13, 2008
Albany, NY
Yeah, its a problem with deodexing the apk. Its fixed in the RC were testing now :)

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the next release. I have also noticed that when I'm in a call the audio would cut out for a second or two the come back, but the other person could hear me th whole time. Is this part of the same problem?

sticktaylor

Sep 10, 2011
New Orleans aka NOLA
xdaforums.com

Well we make our own icons, and add them to every one of our apps. But. Of this is to much for you to do. You can look around xda, even the play store for icons you like, add them to your SD card. Then use an app called desktop Visualizer. It will set any icon you have on any app you want. Its pretty much a personalized widget adding the icon and app you want

Sent from my ONE X using XDA

Use Desktop Visualizer like Ray said it works the best out of most of the ones Ive used. I still use Desktop Visualizer on my Home Screen Icons because of all the different things you can do with the Icons using DV & I have most of my Apps Icons already Skinned (Thanks to Sergio & The Rest of Our Team) with the CoreDroid Icons. It's not hard to do change the App Icon, Allot of Us (The CoreDroid Team) use the same Apps so whenever we Skin One we share it with each other. Everytime an App updates you have to Add the Icon into the Apk again & doing allot of personal request for others would take time away from the Great Builds, Mods, & All the Other Skinning that goes into each CoreDroid Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content