[Q] Cant root (drivers issue)

Search This thread

Franteeko

Jul 1, 2010
Purchased my girlfriend the verizon g2 for valentines day. Trying to root but I cant get adb to recognize the device.

I have downloaded the unified LG drivers and install all them but when I put the phone into ethernet mode I get a driver not installed error in windows and have four devices in device manager with yellow exclamation points next to them. Attached is a screenshot.

Adb devices shows no results. Have tried on two different computers windows 7 both x64 and x86 and the exact same issue applies.

Can someone help me get the proper drivers installed so I can continue to root this sucker? Thanks =)

Robisgnarly

Dec 20, 2011
Midland
Purchased my girlfriend the verizon g2 for valentines day. Trying to root but I cant get adb to recognize the device.

I have downloaded the unified LG drivers and install all them but when I put the phone into ethernet mode I get a driver not installed error in windows and have four devices in device manager with yellow exclamation points next to them. Attached is a screenshot.

Adb devices shows no results. Have tried on two different computers windows 7 both x64 and x86 and the exact same issue applies.

Can someone help me get the proper drivers installed so I can continue to root this sucker? Thanks =)

right click on the drivers on the device manager and manually install them.
1. browse my computer manually
2. let me pick form a list
3. navigate to the android adb drivers as those are all you should need