[Rom] UNOFFICIAL MIUIandroid v4 2.12.7 androidinsomnia 12-07-12 senese base miui

Search This thread

nafeasonto

Jun 19, 2009
I don't know if anyone else is getting this issue but my "Permissions Manager" is CONSTANTLY giving me an error and closing out I can't do anything int he phone without this message popping out. Can't you just switch it over to the normal Superuser program>?

tsuujin

Feb 6, 2010
Clovis
It's been a while since I've used MIUI, but I was certain that I used to be able to sort my folders alphabetically. Is this feature no longer supported?

linsalata28

Dec 25, 2010
Rio Grande
Does anyone know how to enlarge the percent numbers on the battery?

I want to make the numbers on the battery when I enable percent bigger so that the ics battery will look more like this
eElRv.png

I would like to be able to just enlarge the numbers then just edit the theme so that it will work for any theme.
I've been searching but haven't found anything and since I'm on this ROM I figured I would ask here.
Any help would be awesome TIA

Edit:NM, I just figured out how the battery is on miui. Its so stupid how all the battery icons are on one png.

Sent from my HTC myTouch 4g using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

linsalata28

Dec 25, 2010
Rio Grande
I made the ics battery with larger numbers.
9kygm.png

I like the way this one looks a lot better and it makes it easier to see the %. I put it in the ICS Concept theme.
Figured since I was talking about it I would share what I did.
If anyone wants the battery let me know and I'll post the png so use can put it in what ever theme you want it on.

Sent from my HTC myTouch 4g using Tapatalk 2

khourie73

Nov 26, 2009
Bridgeport
could anyone tell me if there is wi-fi calling on this ROM?
if not rather, how to get it to work?

It is not installed on the rom.....search this thread and there will be a link for download

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Awesome rom...as you are aware FFC does not work. Is there a camera apk fix for this

Last edited:

3p4145

Sep 18, 2010
Ottawa
Hello everyone ,

Does anyone know if the ROM has the ability to turn off 2G?

I am on the other MIUI ROM and it does not...and I really really need to disable 2G

Sent from my HTC mytouch 4g using xda premium

EpicLordPhone

Mar 13, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Wifi issue

Firstly I would like to say awsome rom! I love the look of it! But for some odd reason my wifi will not connect? It connected perfect with other roms but not this.... any suggestions? It keeps saying obtaining ip and then goes to saved secrured with wep then back to obtaining ip? EDIT: Wifi randomly connected after being on ALL night long.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    d03656ee-9536-e269.jpg

This is the home of the official miui.us. As a proud member of androidinsomnia I am honerd to bring you the official miui.us weeklys. Please enjoy the rom and remember it is a community based rom
    Please remember that MIUI is created in China and is controlled by Xaiomi
    I will be providing support EVERYWHERE! However, official support is provided at MIUI.us or xda thanks blind

New releases planned for every Friday

This is an excellent ROM. It introduces the first non-CyanogenMod/carrier/manufacturer framework overhaul of Android 4.0.4 ics and it's EPIC!

A FULL WIPE IS REQUIRED WHEN UOGRADING MIUI.US GB TO MIUI.US V4 ICS

Recommended Install Instructions

1. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    2. Wipe Cache
    3. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    4. Format /system

IF YOU ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS, REINSTALL USING THE ABOVE AND AFTER BACKING UP YOUR SD CARD ADD:

5. Format /sdcard

The Kernel is provided by synthetic.nightmare and its awesome
    New blackoutics kernel beast mode 1.5 thanks to team blackout
    Team blackout for base Rom Full changelog MIUI ROM 2.12.7

[Phone]

Optimization reduced the volume of notification tone during a call Optimization country code is prohibited from inputting while customizing attribution Fixed inaccurate call duration shown during a call Fixed keyboard cannot pop up during the “Call before editing” function

[Messaging]

Fixed SMS type prompt error in the SMS input box in some cases Fixed insufficient number of contacts are recommended while creating a new message

[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]

Fixed lock screen music interface playback status display error Fixed lock screen variety frame display error caused by zooming

[Theme]

Optimized batch conversion...

Update highlights of MIUI 2.11.30

1. New location services on MIUI Voice Assistant (for Chinese users) 2. Enhanced lock screen loading speed (less lag than previously, wallpaper will not show before unlock) 3. Search history can be shown in App Market.(for Chinese users)

Full changelog:

[Messaging]

Fix MMS thumbnail display problems in certain circumstances Optimised E-mail, URL sent via SMS can be added to the contact info of senders easily

[Themes]

Fix photo frame and clock skin cannot be changed Added support for the theme ratings and reviews Optimise to hide theme temporary files to prevent images in the temporary files folder appearing in the gallery Fix in some cases, theme status displays incorrectly after being downloaded Fix some theme modules fail to be applied

[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]

New variety lock screen framework support, delay unlock (animation playback before unlocking) Fix variety lock screen framework, the sliding control state results in errors in some cases Optimised lock screen loading speed New in variety lock screen framework, added state variables of sliding components unlocking target point variables

Link 2.12.7 http://d-h.st/hGH

Link2.11.30 http://d-h.st/xIr

Thanks lncoln, syl and robross0606 for testing it out
    2.9.15 changelog:

Recommendation of this week: Optimization to improve backup and restore of call logs.

[Phone]

Repair slow display of phone records

[Contacts]

Added When setting a new account and contact sync with changes, the time for reminder of contact synchronization is default set to 3 days for reminder notification Added network IP call in Contact details

[Desktop]

Fix problem dragging folder icon created a drift off screen to next screen

[Themes]

Repair without ringtone will cause problems leading to FC

[Backup Manager]

Optimization to improve backup and restore of call logs. Optimization to improve data recovery speed of call logs

[Settings]

Fixed setting ringtones does not take effect

[Browser]

Added reading mode function in the browser from 2.3

[Traffic Monitor]

Fix in some cases traffic monitoring is unavailable

[Access restrictions]

New guest mode will hide the pictures in the gallery

Link 2.9.15 senese miui https://hotfile.com/dl/175648423/fcd5b39/MIUIandroid_glacier.zip.html

mirror http://d-h.st/kEE

Miui 2.7.6 change log

This week recommended] [This week recommended] New Editor excellent theme (see theme New Editor excellent theme (see theme style) style) New call recording file name contains New call recording file name contains the contact name (file name filtering the contact name (file name filtering illegal characters) illegal characters) New re-designed to scan panoramic New re-designed to scan panoramic camera features camera features New (millet phone) re-designed to scan New (millet phone) re-designed to scan the panoramic camera features the panoramic camera features Optimize the contacts and SMS support Optimize the contacts and SMS support 720P 720P

[System] [System] Optimization (OneX) to upgrade the end Optimization (OneX) to upgrade the end of the package to 1.29.707.11 of the package to 1.29.707.11 Repair (i9100) FC restart Repair (i9100) FC restart Repair some cases the use of self-Repair some cases the use of self-defined dpi lead into the program FC defined dpi lead into the program FC

[Phone] [Phone] New call recording file name contains New call recording file name contains the contact name (file name filtering the contact name (file name filtering illegal characters) illegal characters) New set of attribution instructions to New set of attribution instructions to reflect the options change in value reflect the options change in value Optimize the complementary part of the Optimize the complementary part of the telecommunications numbers telecommunications numbers attribution to attribution to Repair (CDMA) APN settings to connect Repair (CDMA) APN settings to connect the data lead to FC the data lead to FC Repair the import of the FDN number Repair the import of the FDN number spaces or "-" symbols result in the FC spaces or "-" symbols result in the FC

[Contact] [Contact] Optimize support for 720P Optimize support for 720P

[SMS] [SMS] New session page to support the New session page to support the display of the send time (SMS Settings -display of the send time (SMS Settings -> Display information timestamp -> > Display information timestamp -> select "Show the send time") select "Show the send time") New (CDMA) mobile phone delivery New (CDMA) mobile phone delivery report is off by default (make sure the report is off by default (make sure the support of the local operators to support of the local operators to manually open) manually open) Optimize support 720P (Submitted by: Optimize support 720P (Submitted by: @ neavo small NIE) @ neavo small NIE)

[Lock screen, status bar, notification [Lock screen, status bar, notification bar] bar] New Variety lock screen support to New Variety lock screen support to adjust the volume when the volume adjust the volume when the volume (need theme support) (need theme support) The status bar displays the new The status bar displays the new Bluetooth device is connected Bluetooth Bluetooth device is connected Bluetooth device power (requires Bluetooth device device power (requires Bluetooth device support) support) Optimize the traffic statistics of the Optimize the traffic statistics of the notification bar to display a pie chart notification bar to display a pie chart Fix some cases with animated Fix some cases with animated notification icon does not move notification icon does not move (Submitted by: _AT_ dgking) (Submitted by: _AT_ dgking) Repair in full screen mode, the drop-Repair in full screen mode, the drop-down notification bar to respond to the down notification bar to respond to the problem of insensitivity problem of insensitivity Repair simple notification bar mode, the Repair simple notification bar mode, the lower right corner of the icon to display lower right corner of the icon to display incomplete incomplete

[Desktop] [Desktop] Optimize the bomb bubble icon in the Optimize the bomb bubble icon in the upper right corner of the visual style tips upper right corner of the visual style tips

[Themes] [Themes] Added support for editing recommend Added support for editing recommend outstanding theme outstanding theme Repair part of the system in some Repair part of the system in some models, style does not take effect models, style does not take effect Repair online theme audition can not Repair online theme audition can not play ringtones play ringtones

[Camera] [Camera] New re-designed to scan panoramic New re-designed to scan panoramic camera features camera features 8 million pixel photos optimized to 8 million pixel photos optimized to adjust the resolution to 3264x2448 adjust the resolution to 3264x2448 Repair 6.29 Recommended version start Repair 6.29 Recommended version start of FC (Submitted by: @ NAN.Q) of FC (Submitted by: @ NAN.Q) Repair the third-party applications Repair the third-party applications calling the camera function does not calling the camera function does not display the confirmation button after display the confirmation button after shooting shooting

[Gallery] [Gallery] Optimized to browse the SD card, the Optimized to browse the SD card, the default sort by name default sort by name Optimal 12-hour time format to Optimal 12-hour time format to increase the "Midnight", "noon" increase the "Midnight", "noon" Description Description Optimization to increase the Sort menu Optimization to increase the Sort menu from the third party to enter the library from the third party to enter the library selected in Figure selected in Figure Repair there is no SD card, the Gallery Repair there is no SD card, the Gallery start to lead FC start to lead FC Repair the theme of the market or Repair the theme of the market or desktop gadget heading into the gallery desktop gadget heading into the gallery when empty when empty

[Music] [Music] Repair play music interface to adjust Repair play music interface to adjust volume, adjust the panel icon shows the volume, adjust the panel icon shows the incorrect incorrect

[Settings] [Settings] Add LED lights set Add LED lights set New HDMI detection is enabled not take New HDMI detection is enabled not take effect effect Repair to close the display screen Repair to close the display screen password interface "switch, still display password interface "switch, still display the password the password

[Download Management] [Download Management] Optimization switch in the network Optimization switch in the network environment (WLAN environment environment (WLAN environment change to the data network change to the data network environment), it will automatically environment), it will automatically pause the process of being downloaded pause the process of being downloaded to avoid? Flow consumption to avoid? Flow consumption

[Browser] [Browser] Optimization? Version bookmark Optimization? Version bookmark manager manager Repair (CDMA) fixes can not open the Repair (CDMA) fixes can not open the Mobile Banking page Mobile Banking page

[Network Assistant] [Network Assistant] New program details page to view the New program details page to view the traffic distribution support to view the traffic distribution support to view the WLAN and 2G/3G

Devs: androidinsomnia

TrueBlue_Drew JHutson456 Cnote74 iblaststatic2020 Option94

Graphics and Themes:

Tiger013 JunkDrugler

Testers:

boardopboy - Testing Lead

tw39515 minus21 altroy Flynn2 nicgraner Elloco30
    Blind for letting me port it
    Awesome for the new base rom.
    Synthetic.nightmare for new base rom and help with port
    Awesome for Wi-Fi calling files

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium
    New rom is up enjoy it loyal miui fans.

Sent from my Mytouch 4g using xda premium
    New ROM is up flash away fans.

Sent from my myTouch 4g using xda premium
    Thanks! I think you're the last dev to continue MIUI V4 support for our phone. :good:

I try to help keep our phone alive.

Sent from my HTC Mytouch 4g using xda premium
    New rom up no change log yet enjoy it.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium