Why Does Verizon have it's own Battery?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay, this will leak soon anyways so I might as well just post it up here.

Verizon's battery is actually very different than the other carrier's versions. I'm a Senior Customer Experience Manager within Verizon's corporate structure. The company has made some major breakthroughs regarding power management and they will be showcased first on the Galaxy Note 2 from Samsung.

I know this is hard to believe but read through and you'll understand. Verizon's Galaxy Note 2 battery is actually charged with sound in a way. It sounds farfetched, but I'll tell you how it works. The battery has a copper charging coil similar to other wireless charging standards, the hardware is tuned to a very specific frequency which you can reach specifically when you scream the phrase "VERIZON WIRELESS" in an open, public area. Unfortunately, due to the light in the VZW branded home button(which can be seen from space), the battery discharges pretty much immediately during use, but the good news is this. As long as you keep screaming "VERIZON WIRELESS" at the top of your lungs in crowded public areas without stopping for more than 2 seconds at a time, the phone maintains a charge! Like MAGIC! Amazing! You can also buy an $80 conveinence adapter that verizon has designed in conjunction with samsung. Another first in the field of consumer electronics, it's a suppository! You place the adapter inside your a%&hole and power is generated off of the energy being depleted from your broken spirit as a verizon customer! All of this will be released with the note in 3-7 months, this is of course after the delays we will experience due to branding and wiring the home buttons.

We at Verizon really wish you as customers didn't demand home button branding so we could get these out to you faster, but we are happy to do anything and everything we can to fulfill our customers slightest whim.

-Chad Stankonya
    Senior Customer Experience Manager
    Verizon Wireless Communications
    666 DevilsAsshole Parkway
    honolulu, HI 12345