-Light on memory
-Easy-to-use user interface
-Makes boot animations in just three steps!
-Built-in updater -No limitations of any kind! -YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE DESC.TXT FILE AND THE COMPRESSION METHODS AT ALL!! BOOT ANIMATION CREATOR DOES THAT FOR YOU!
-Microsoft .NET Framework 4
-All your frames drawn and organised into 'part' folders (the folders don't have to be called 'part')
How to use Boot Animation Creator
1. Open Boot Animation Previewer. Read the introduction, and click 'Next'
2. Choose the folder in which your boot animation is(the parent folder of the 'part' folders) and click 'Next'
3. Click the 'Add a loop' button to add a loop. A new window will appear. Just set the properties and click 'Add'
*Optional: you can edit the width, height and speed of your animation by selecting the first property item and clicking on the 'Edit' button. A window will appear. Change the properties and click 'Set'
4. Save the animation and click 'Next'
5. You're done! If you want, you can preview your boot animation by clicking the big 'Preview boot animation' button. You'll need the latest version of Boot Animation Previewer to use this feature.
Finally, click Finish
Running Boot Animation Creator on Linux operating systems - thanks, kurdo_kolene!
I don't suggest running Boot Animation Creator on other operating system than Windows. It may not run correctly, and on some computers it may not ever run. Therefore, use it with caution (this only appeals for running B.A.C. on other operating systems than Windows)! If you get errors while running B.A.C. on other operating systems than Windows, and not on Windows itself, I won't provide support for them, because this program is not intended to run on other OS than Windows. Report bugs only if you're using Boot Animation Creator on Windows.
That was about it. It was easy, wasn't it? Please post feedback and thoughts about my program, they are gladly appreciated.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer? | Terms of Service