FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Problem In MT15i_4.0.2.A.0.62_(1246-9107).ftf

83 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By ppaphyo, Member on 24th February 2012, 01:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello : All
Today i saw in here MT15i_4.0.2.A.0.62_(1246-9107).ftf file with wupload link. My Phone is Xperia Neo. I downloaded wupload link with MT15i_4.0.2.A.0.62_(1246-9107).ftf and wipe with flash tool but it's version of MT15i_4.0.2.A.0.62_(1246-9107).ftf is not complete and in almost finished appear flashing error.
I would like to ask can i wipe in my neo 4.0.1.A to MT15i_4.0.2.A.0.62_(1246-9107).ftf and what problem of i'm not successful flashing.

24th February 2012, 03:38 PM |#2  
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sean...9.zip/download you can find 652fw. So far I have no problem when use it with flashtool. Has alternative you can use Wotan services for free.
The Following User Says Thank You to pedrofigo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pedrofigo Ad-Free
25th February 2012, 08:19 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
Unhappy
Hello : pedrofigo
Thanks for reply me back bro! I would like to ask next.Now i'm using my neo on 4.0.1.A but this firmware is some of the application working properly and (Need for Speed Shift & Hot Pursuit cannot play.Need for speed shift & all application can run when my original firmware 2.3.3 is ok but now 4.0.1.A is cannot run.
If i update MT15i_4.0.2.A.0.62_(1246-9107),can fix with that error???
Please reply to me bro!
25th February 2012, 05:33 PM |#4  
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 14

More
For speed issues for gaming playing I am not the best to answer you but I assume you will need one of the Kerner that allows you to have best performance.
On the other way to install different kernels that not for stock fw you will need unlock bootloader. If you have unlock bootloader can try some options in Kernel that give you better performance. I am not a gaming enthusiast but I use NightElf Kernel and is very nice.
6th March 2012, 02:03 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Unhappy
Hello : pedrofigo & all
Today when i installed NightElf Kernel, my phone is going down. At First xda Logo and finished sony ericsson logo but cannot go continue & stop with sony ericsson logo.I went & read in NightElf Thread with step by step but i have not successful.
Please tell and drive, what problem with somethings wrong my phone and how to install NightElf Kernel in my phone. Please Explain for me.
Best Regards,
ppaphyo
7th March 2012, 12:52 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
if you want more speed while gaming i definatly recommend you booting the knightelf kernel. REQS: rooted phone. Download the setCPU.apk file for this site and boot the knightelf kernel in fastboot. setCPU can make your phone from 1 to 1,8 mHz! But watch out, when you set from 1 to 1,8 mhz in one go you could cause overheating makes the phone death. So really be carefull with this
7th March 2012, 11:03 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppaphyo

Hello : pedrofigo & all
Today when i installed NightElf Kernel, my phone is going down. At First xda Logo and finished sony ericsson logo but cannot go continue & stop with sony ericsson logo.I went & read in NightElf Thread with step by step but i have not successful.
Please tell and drive, what problem with somethings wrong my phone and how to install NightElf Kernel in my phone. Please Explain for me.
Best Regards,
ppaphyo

Stock .62 + NightElf 9.0 is the best!!!
the problem with ur flashing error maybe from the cable, try to flash some and u will be succesful
Sory for my English @@
8th March 2012, 04:19 PM |#8  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 303

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quachhanthanh

Stock .62 + NightElf 9.0 is the best!!!
the problem with ur flashing error maybe from the cable, try to flash some and u will be succesful
Sory for my English @@

I use inteks (conservative kernel but stable) and .69 fw and I get best performance benchmark ever at 1 ghz. And some tweaks and phone flyes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)