[RECOVERY][TWRP] null_ 03 TWRP :: 28th NOV :: GEAR EDITION [BETA][VRTHEME]

Search This thread

stesteste

Apr 12, 2011
hope this help a bit. Thanks again for you hard work.. Do you have a zip file that we can place apks in and just flash and go.. thanks..

Confirmation number: 1PP31880XL350160R

Thanks fOmey great job . Incase you guys want you can use Xposed and Wanam to get advanced reboot options, when you press the Power Button and select restart you get options :- Reboot, Recovery, Hotboot and Download mode .

I cant find the file for gear can u please link and how to install thx

appelflap

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 9, 2008
Utrecht
Nice job again fOmey!

Little question. I'm a total nitwit when it comes to Samsung, but is the default recovery image contained in the firmware packages we flash with Odin? Always like to have an option to go back.

fOmey

Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2009
Sydney, AUS
Nice job again fOmey!

Little question. I'm a total nitwit when it comes to Samsung, but is the default recovery image contained in the firmware packages we flash with Odin? Always like to have an option to go back.

It certainly does, if you flash the current release of null or a stock image it will revert the recovery back to default..

Reactions: appelflap

Eplusz

Sep 4, 2008
thanks for recovery!!

i have one problem, i did everything and recovery works but when i boot into recovery its so small that i cant work with it.
the samsung logo is big in screen and recovery in a small bar above the samsung logo..

what am i doing wrong??

fOmey

Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2009
Sydney, AUS
thanks for recovery!!

i have one problem, i did everything and recovery works but when i boot into recovery its so small that i cant work with it.
the samsung logo is big in screen and recovery in a small bar above the samsung logo..

what am i doing wrong??

Sorry I'm not completely understanding what your saying here.. your saying you see a Samsung logo when booting into recovery mode ?

You should be presented with a screen looking identical to the screenshot on the original post.

Eplusz

Sep 4, 2008
Sorry I'm not completely understanding what your saying here.. your saying you see a Samsung logo when booting into recovery mode ?

You should be presented with a screen looking identical to the screenshot on the original post.

its difficult to explain..
but i see a samsung boot logo big in screen and on top i see the recovery menu in a small bar.. its so small i cannot operate it with a finger

fOmey

Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2009
Sydney, AUS
its difficult to explain..
but i see a samsung boot logo big in screen and on top i see the recovery menu in a small bar.. its so small i cannot operate it with a finger

Take a photo dude, I have no idea what your talking about..

In saying that, it doesn't sound normal.. should not see anything related to Samsung in recovery.

Eplusz

Sep 4, 2008
Take a photo dude, I have no idea what your talking about..

In saying that, it doesn't sound normal.. should not see anything related to Samsung in recovery.

nvm i found te problem, recovery doesnt work with MII original software, i updated to MK7 and works like a charm :) tnx!!

denver1225

Jan 21, 2011
hi

Hello friends I would like to help me on something I have installed rom but I have installed the keyboard could tell me how to install it so I can record the market and put my google account and also download applications

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2mpwkmf.png

25ggho5.png

FEATURES
    • INSTALL .ZIP FROM SDCARD
    • VARIOUS BACKUP FUNCTIONS
    • VARIOUS RESTORE FUNCTIONS
    • VARIOUS WIPING FUNCTIONS

DOWNLOAD

MD5: 009fdfad140139ced03f5c7fabf4dfe3

INSTRUCTIONS

• BOOT INTO DOWNLOAD MODE.

• SELECT "AP" OPTION & SELECT THE RECOVERY ZIP.

• UNTICK THE AUTO REBOOT OPTION IN ODIN.

• VERIFY YOU CAN SEE YOUR GEAR IN THE ID:COM SECTION OF ODIN & PRESS START TO BEGIN FLASH.

• ONCE FLASH IS COMPLETE, REBOOT DIRECTLY INTO RECOVERY EITHER BY THE HARDWARE KEYS OR ADB TERMINAL COMMANDS.

IF YOU FIND THE RECOVERY IS NOT STICKING & YOUR GEAR WIPES WHEN ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING.
    YOU MUST ROOT YOUR GEAR PRIOR TO INSTALLING TWRP AGIAN & RUN THE FOLLOWING COMMANDS IN ADB.

*NOTE* YOU WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT A SUPERUSER REQUEST POPUP WHEN EXECUTING "SU" COMMAND.

*NOTE 2* PROBABLY A GOOD IDEA TO RUN THIS PRIOR TO FIRST INSTALLATION, TO SAVE TIME.

Code:
    $ adb shell

$ su

# mount -o rw,remount /dev/block/mmcblk0p20 /system

# rm /system/recovery-from-boot.p

IF YOU DELETE THE "RECOVERY-FROM-BOOT.P" FILE YOU MUST RELFASH TWRP RECOVERY.

IF TWRP IS NOT DISPLAYING CORRECTLY LIKE THE FOLLOWING:

2qa94cm.jpg

• DOWNLOAD THE STOCK V700XXUAMK7 IMAGE. (FLASH A FRESH INSTALL, DO NOT SKIP)

• BOOT INTO DOWNLOAD MODE.

• SELECT "AP" OPTION & SELECT THE V700XXUAMK7 IMAGE.

• VERIFY YOU CAN SEE YOUR GEAR IN THE ID:COM SECTION OF ODIN & PRESS START TO BEGIN FLASH.

• ALLOW GEAR TO FINISH INITIAL BOOTING.

• REFLASH THE RECOVERY, REFER TO THE RECOVERY FLASH INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE.

2mpwkmf.png

changelog

CHANGELOG

• CODE & CONFIGURATION CLEANUP

• FIXED DATA WIPE KEYBOARD OVERLAP

• INITIAL RELEASE

2mpwkmf.png

donators

KIND SOULS

• misticjeff
    • Da5hiz
    • freefalling0411
    • cvondra
    • rustyp2
    • phi11yphan

IF YOUR KIND ENOUGH TO DONATE, YOU CAN DO SO BY FOLLOWING THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE
    ALSO PLEASE POST ON THE THREAD WITH YOUR RECEIPT NUMBER SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE LIST!

2mpwkmf.png

gfx

SIGNATURES

2mpwkmf.png

HTML:
    [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2537338][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2mpwkmf.png[/img][/url]

3450y6b.png

HTML:
    [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2537338][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/3450y6b.png[/img][/url]

2pzjkt5.png

HTML:
    [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2537338][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2pzjkt5.png[/img][/url]

2mpwkmf.png

changelog

CHANGELOG

• INITIAL RELEASE