751 posts
Thanks Meter: 637

Post Reply Email Thread
6th November 2012, 12:33 AM |#41  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 827

Donate to Me
More
If you are on Boost Mobile you will need to install voice dialer to access the APN settings, its not included in this rom so i have attached it .....
Attached Files
File Type: apk VoiceDialer.apk - [Click for QR Code] (75.2 KB, 162 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ShagNasty2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ShagNasty2 Ad-Free

6th November 2012, 12:35 AM |#42  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Pekin, IL via Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,188

Donate to Me
More
This is what I wanted to do with that Hybrid MIUI, mix GB with ICS, but I'm so buried right now, I don't have time to hardly even visit the forums.

Nice work Kendall, looking forward to flashing it
6th November 2012, 01:20 AM |#43  
Flag South Chicago Burbs, IL
Thanks Meter: 506

More
Reserved for later...

This Rom flies!!! Best for my device that the team released. Going to use this for a few days to see how it stacks up. I got the new vvm with white notification text working too. I deleted the included version and used digital karma's modified vvm with white text. Just restore data with tb after installing as system app. Works well with the ics theme chooser theme. Also used a different Adobe flash player version to get flash working on my browser. It wasn't working for me out of the box . Keep up the good work. I love this! Looking forward to what is to come. :thumbup:

Sent from my ever-changing OG Evo...
6th November 2012, 01:28 AM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Thumbs up
dling now cant wait to try this and papa smurfs new release feedback my take a bit buried with work and family. thank you for this
The Following User Says Thank You to gphunkplp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gphunkplp Ad-Free
6th November 2012, 03:09 AM |#45  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lubbock, Texas

More
Hey, sorry guys, been at work all day! A2SD is baked in. You have to have a partitioned SD card. Sorry.. I didn't want to have to keep up with two roms, one with a2sd and one without. Just follow the steps in the OP in the Instructions part. It's super easy guys!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kendallc123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kendallc123 Ad-Free
6th November 2012, 03:13 AM |#46  
Flag Northern Mexico... AKA South Central Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,597

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallc123

Hey, sorry guys, been at work all day! A2SD is baked in. You have to have a partitioned SD card. Sorry.. I didn't want to have to keep up with two roms, one with a2sd and one without. Just follow the steps in the OP in the Instructions part. It's super easy guys!

Indeed. Don't know why you wouldn't want to be partitioned or aren't partitioned yet. Most of the latest and greatest roms have it baked in and ext4 is just so much faster.
6th November 2012, 03:17 AM |#47  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lubbock, Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNasty2

If you are on Boost Mobile you will need to install voice dialer to access the APN settings, its not included in this rom so i have attached it .....

Thanks, I'll add that to the OP when I get a chance! I've never had to compensate for different networks. Haha forgot about that
The Following User Says Thank You to kendallc123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kendallc123 Ad-Free
6th November 2012, 03:18 AM |#48  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lubbock, Texas

More
Everyone, how is the music playback sound quality? My sound quality actually sucks... something with Beats Audio is messed up. :banghead:
6th November 2012, 03:23 AM |#49  
Flag Northern Mexico... AKA South Central Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,597

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallc123

Everyone, how is the sound quality? My sound quality actually sucks... something with Beats Audio is messed up. :banghead:

Its ok. It is s a bit low than normal. I prefer to use an EQ over the beats audio mods installed. I really think its more of a placebo effect than anything. If you know how to use an EQ, you can get great sound too.
The Following User Says Thank You to the.emilio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the.emilio Ad-Free
6th November 2012, 03:32 AM |#50  
Flag South Chicago Burbs, IL
Thanks Meter: 506

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.emilio

Its ok. It is s a bit low than normal. I prefer to use an EQ over the beats audio mods installed. I really think its more of a placebo effect than anything. If you know how to use an EQ, you can get great sound too.

+1 on that. I prefer xLoud and dsp manager. You can get better sound with that then beats any day imho.

The Following User Says Thank You to pmacevad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pmacevad Ad-Free
6th November 2012, 04:10 AM |#51  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lubbock, Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenskydiver

Ok so I been running this rom for about hour now. All i can say is WOW.I like jb roms but they seem to have their issues and this rom is perfect. I will be using this as my new daily.Love having gps working properly and 4g.Only thing I notice is my contacts got added in twice so I had duplicates.But this is a must have for jb fans. Id like to get new themes for this Holo Launcher but I dont see any in market. Any ideas? Ill keep looking.

Sadly, Holo Launcher doesn't support themes. Maybe in the future, who knows. If you want some themes you should check out ADW Launcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmacevad

Reserved for later...

This Rom flies!!! Best for my device that the team released. Going to use this for a few days to see how it stacks up. I got the new vvm with white notification text working too. I deleted the included version and used digital karma's modified vvm with white text. Just restore data with tb after installing as system app. Works well with the ics theme chooser theme. Also used a different Adobe flash player version to get flash working on my browser. It wasn't working for me out of the box . Keep up the good work. I love this! Looking forward to what is to come. :thumbup:

Thanks. I'll look into that VVM, sounds cool. Which flash player did you have to use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.emilio

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmacevad

+1 on that. I prefer xLoud and dsp manager. You can get better sound with that then beats any day imho.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll remove beats. It's too much of a hassle and doesn't sound as I'd hoped. I'll read into xLoud. I've heard of that, but never tried it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kendallc123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kendallc123 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, buttery smooth, gingerbread, jellybean, lotk

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)