uploadfromtaptalk1343332964748.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 4,035
  • uploadfromtaptalk1343332980684.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343332980684.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 3,866

chrlswltrs

Aug 24, 2010
Seattle
I just saw that too! He was one of the first to bring CM9 to our phones. I can't wait to flash JB!

Sent from my CM9 E4GT using Tapatalk 2

cidica

Aug 9, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Why would you even say that!?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

hmmm lets see cause some people like myself would rather have fun flashing things (alpha or not) We know the risks we take with our phones. Also considering it's in a public place that is not locked for downloads he has it up for a reason. I'm just not providing the link as he did not post one and in respect to sb I won't post one unless he says it's ok to do so. But others who know how to look for things can find it and get it IF they chose to do so.

j_shelton1988

Jan 15, 2011
hmmm lets see cause some people like myself would rather have fun flashing things (alpha or not) We know the risks we take with our phones. Also considering it's in a public place that is not locked for downloads he has it up for a reason. I'm just not providing the link as he did not post one and in respect to sb I won't post one unless he says it's ok to do so. But others who know how to look for things can find it and get it IF they chose to do so.

I'm d/l it now. Can't wait to flash this bad boy and see some butter :)

Reactions: kingdazy

cidica

Aug 9, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I'm d/l it now. Can't wait to flash this bad boy and see some butter :)

I just asked him on twitter if it would be ok to post the link just waiting to see what he says. If he is ok with it I'll put a link in another post. Also this is Vanilla AOSP according to his twitter with some CM stuff added so it's NOT a CM rom it's aosp.

Reactions: kingdazy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright for all you lucky people that can find my JB builds I don't mind people using them but use at your own risk, and know I don't support them yet. I put the builds there so I can have them tested.

With that said if you know where to dl them from the new build out there has the following fixes from the first one:

-Camcorder works
    -Streaming video works (youtube/netflix)
    -Audio works
    -3g data DOES NOT but 4g data DOES
    -Voice should be much more reliable
    -Fixed Storage Settings FC

I appreciate the enthusiasm for the builds and I will post a link when I feel confident its a daily driver.
    Just passing along some **** I saw on twitter

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Pyroistic, Donate link should be under my name.

And the safest flashing is oding back to an EL build and go from there but the kernel i am using is based off the intl gs2 with a safe mmc driver.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
    How about respecting a developers wishes? If and when he feels ready to post the link on XDA, he will. Do not post another link of it. I have removed the links.
    rils broked.....calls, 3g, sms, besides that its smooth :D