problem in downloading apps

Search This thread

srujan21

Sep 23, 2012
Hyderabad
Hello, i have problem in downloading apps from play store. I m using CM11 latest nightly with latest gapps. i m not facing the problem with all apps,
i can download apps like MX player but at the same time i cant download skype. It just stuck at 36kb. I cleared app data but no use. help

tekweezle

Jun 20, 2012
something similar happened to me when I filled up the internal SD card with too many files. Programs wouldn;t update be able to be installed. are you getting a low space warning? if your free space on the sd card falls below 10%, unpredictable things happen. so your ROM has about 5.9 gigs of free space on the 8 Gig internal card, if you fall below 500 mb, I think the OS complains and programs fail to install. The only remedy is to delete enough files to get back above 10% free.

srujan21

Sep 23, 2012
Hyderabad
something similar happened to me when I filled up the internal SD card with too many files. Programs wouldn;t update be able to be installed. are you getting a low space warning? if your free space on the sd card falls below 10%, unpredictable things happen. so your ROM has about 5.9 gigs of free space on the 8 Gig internal card, if you fall below 500 mb, I think the OS complains and programs fail to install. The only remedy is to delete enough files to get back above 10% free.

I have 9 GB free space on my internal sd card.