[ROM][7/22][Android 4.0.4] - Stock Root Odex / De-Odex - 2.23.707.2 Base

Search This thread

twistedddx

Oct 23, 2010
LTE on Telstra works by just changing the apn from Telstra.iph to Telstra.wap
Didn't need to flash anything extra. 2.23 with matching radio.
Getting 40mpbs down 30 up where I'm standing now.

dc82

Sep 24, 2010
Love this! Came over from the S3 and for many reasons I honestly do NOT miss it at all! Thanks for all the hard work.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Forum Runner

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Re this, is this the same mod you gave here?

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=28956342&postcount=2

If so I applied it to CleanROM Basic v1.0 (which I'm now running) and it worked fine.

No differnt versions of Android. Dont mix them up.

Love this! Came over from the S3 and for many reasons I honestly do NOT miss it at all! Thanks for all the hard work.

Why dont you like the S3? I was thinking about getting one.

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer

dc82

Sep 24, 2010
scrosler said:
No differnt versions of Android. Dont mix them up.

Why dont you like the S3? I was thinking about getting one.

Its not that I don't like the S3, it's just that overall I feel the One X to be the more polished device. If we're comparing domestic models then they really have the same guts, after that it becomes user preference. It can't be understated how much better the One X feels in hand, how much better the screen looks. And although the new TW UI is actually quite nice, it feels cold and empty compared to Sense 4. Modding on the One X is much less of a pain as well without flash counters and bricks running rampant. I had the S3 and an N7000 Note. Both great but gave both up and stuck with an X

Reactions: jattal

yobbei

Feb 26, 2008
Toronto
I also came over from Samsung and i have to say htc ui is a lot more polished.

I never thought much about the htc widgets but seeing it now they are miles better than Samsung ones or the copycats (beautiful widgets, etc)

With this base having 775mb ram i think the one x would be even better

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Reactions: jattal

phxblue

Mar 25, 2009
Ever since i flashed this i have had a problem with my phone thinking that there's no sim card in the phone. A reboot fixes it for a few minutes but then it just quits again when i start running heavy data loads across it.. I've searched this problem out and haven't been able to find a fix.

Edit.. BTW, I've also flashed other roms etc and still it does the same thing. The sim card still works just fine in my Galaxy Nexus and iPhone 4S though.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts