[ROM][WM6.5.5_23563] 5.2 - Vico - 7/02/2011

Search This thread

Vico100

Dec 25, 2007
I am no longer working on this rom, there is a newer version out.

23563.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

PART 1

PART 2

(To open, place both in a folder and open PART 1 in 7zip)

5.2 UPDATE (optional):
  • Removed unnecessary ddl's = more free ram.
  • 28.9375mb Slot 0 free. (250kb lol)

5.1 UPDATE:
  • Changed build to 23563, more stable.
  • Fixed sms bug (may fix other bugs)

Features/changes:
  • 21054 ported to original 19965 OEMXipKernel
  • Added 'Gps Test'
  • Added working 'Opera' browser
  • Added 'Data Controller'
  • Changed 'QuickGPS' to 'QuickGps Lite'
  • Added 'Power Control'
  • Added MMS support
  • 1% Battery mod
  • Added Bluetooth Settings
  • Added working Bluetooth FTP
  • Added Phone settings
  • Other updates and tweaks
  • 28.6875mb Slot 0 free.

|Build History|

Last edited:

alyn99

Feb 14, 2007
Great Work!

You are a prince for keeping at it when others gave up!! Thank you so much for this, I will be donating once I get it installed! With all the manufacturers trying to build bigger phones with larger screens (Dell Streak) it just floors me that you are the only one developing roms for an incredible 5" device like the X7510 which is an incredible value for the money. Please keep it up, eventually people will come back to this phone when they're bored of the puny sub 4" screens on other devices.

Kevin

Vico100

Dec 25, 2007
Thankyou for the kind words

I found a bug in this rom. Its when sending an sms from contact list. Im trying to fix it.

alyn99

Feb 14, 2007
Hi,

Rom works great. Faster than the July rom. Snappier. The band page now works (had to play around and noticed it defaults to the euro bands -I'm Tmobile US). But did notice the SMS bug from contacts. Also another major bug while you're at it - I can download email from all 3 of my email accounts but CANNOT open the actual message. It tries to but just can't open the actual window. FWIW: The stock Microsoft welcome email when you set up an account will open - but not a real email. Maybe this is related to the SMS bug?? Will test more tonight. Am donating now. Thanks again for the hard work. You're the lone ranger here!

alyn99

Feb 14, 2007
While you are rebuilding rom - ATI Fix

Please disregard my post below. For some reason with this rom, the ati text file I attached doesn't work so I deleted it. Are you using newer ati video dlls than your July rom?

"I ran across this ATI fix months ago (can't remember where) but it will allow the ATI imageon "acceleration" setting in Coreplayer to work with MP4 files (Avi still won't work with acceleration). I just copy the modified txt file to my windows directory and suddenly the ati acceleration works. "

Last edited:

Vico100

Dec 25, 2007
Updated to 5.1!

5.1 UPDATE:
Changed build to 23563, more stable.
Fixed sms bug (may fix other bugs)

alyn99 this may fix the email bug.

alyn99

Feb 14, 2007
Just realized this and pulled the file. Strange because it work great with the July rom.

alyn99

Feb 14, 2007
SMS and email issue with the new rom is fixed! Thanks. I will test the rom more fully tomorrow but hadn't found any other issues so far except for the ones you fixed with 5.1

Vico100

Dec 25, 2007
Update to 5.2. This update is optional. Only really upgrade if your not running 5.1 ect.

oresan

Feb 3, 2011
Vico ... sorry I translate with google or download your files part 1 and 2 but
how to install?

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts