[THEME] [HYBRID] [EB01] STEALTH v1.1 (Update 3/11)

Search This thread

Syn Ack

Jan 20, 2011
Atlanta
First off, the thanks:
Adrynalyne
jspidah
sbrissen (5 Locks and Boot options)
Kenesis
backhead92
others?

v1.1 - Changed status bar icons, changed progress bars and other bars to orange instead of stock green, fixed some things. If any of your notifications are BLACK text, its because the application itself uses black text and not my theme. Thanks butch for pointing that out.

This theme is straight based off Adrynalyne's latest SuperClean 2.9 (part of his theme is done by Kenesis). It takes a good bit of his original theming mixed in with a lot of the Mimialist theme from jspidah from here. Also I have included a few things from my own personal BWT theme located here.

I wanted this to be a lightweight change from Adrynalyne's original SuperClean 2.9. The file is only 9mb! I wanted to incorporate some stealth-like blackness into it along with transparencies and simple minimalist things. Also included are my battery icons as well as a few other things such as random png's.

I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do. This is going to be my daily driver for a good while.

DOWNLOAD: Stealth v1.1

Also, I have included to my version of the Sony Xperia Arc Launcher, which works on all Galaxy S models. It is lightweight and simple, it works as a better alternative to a similar to stock look, its minimal and incorporates a sexy transparent theme to it. Also, it has the option that uses FOLDERS, like the iPhone and MIUI. Thanks to backhead92 for the modification to fit our phones from here. All I did was tweak a few things around to remove unimportant little things, and make it transparent. Hope you like my version.

DOWNLOAD my Fascinate Xperia Launcher:
Galaxy S Xperia Launcher

snap20110310_204908.png
snap20110310_133233-1.png

snap20110310_010958.png
snap20110310_010853.png

Last edited:
Reactions: khanable

donavan19

Aug 20, 2010
thanks.

i guess i will be the first 1 to run this theme it looks nice i just would like 5 signal bars instead of 4. thanks

sageDieu

Oct 18, 2010
nice theme, looks pretty good. wallpaper is horrendous though xD

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

obsidianchao

Jan 12, 2011
Not bad, Syn.

Except your wallpaper made my eyes bleed.

Samsung Fascinate, Verizon
EB01 Superclean 2.4
Kenesis' TransMyst GBKB (EPIIIIIC)
Mob87's Honeycomb Theme
Stock Kernel

Syn Ack

Jan 20, 2011
Atlanta
Ahahaha, sorry guys!

Its one of the stock LIVE wallpapers from Samsung. I'll change it and post up some better screenshots.

Remember, rhis theme isn't supposed to be extraordinary or pushing any limits.
Its just simple, dark, transparent, and mimialistic.

Syn Ack

Jan 20, 2011
Atlanta
You're welcome. I'm uploading more eye friendly pics right now.
Also I noticed that some of the notifications in the drop down menu have black text as opposed to white, so you can't see them well. But its some of the lesser important notifications that are affected, so you guys should be good until I fix this real quick.

khanable

Feb 7, 2011
Is this theme 100% compatible with SC 2.9.1?

I've noticed only half of the shutdown/reboot icons are themed, and that my battery goes from being all white to green to blue

is that normal? lol

anyway, love this setup and your launcher.. keep up the good work!

(any possibility of an all green battery/no clock/transparent notification bar theme? :D)

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
can someone please help me ,i'm running sc 2.9. and find myself in orange recovery.and not able update anything.

orange recovery uses edify scripts to flash...99% of all our roms/themes/kernels are amend scripts and those who had briefly switched to edify switched back as cwr 3.0 isnt working correctly, or the scripts arent or somethign like that :eek:

Reactions: pitokellie

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
sorry but im kinda new.do that from recovery?

if you are in recovery already then yes...navigate down to advanced and click reboot recovery...it will cycle recovery back to red

if you already rebooted then just boot to recovery through power button boot options (assuming you have them installed)

or 3 button recovery should default to red as well

Reactions: pitokellie

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First off, the thanks:
    Adrynalyne
    jspidah
    sbrissen (5 Locks and Boot options)
    Kenesis
    backhead92
    others?

v1.1 - Changed status bar icons, changed progress bars and other bars to orange instead of stock green, fixed some things. If any of your notifications are BLACK text, its because the application itself uses black text and not my theme. Thanks butch for pointing that out.

This theme is straight based off Adrynalyne's latest SuperClean 2.9 (part of his theme is done by Kenesis). It takes a good bit of his original theming mixed in with a lot of the Mimialist theme from jspidah from here. Also I have included a few things from my own personal BWT theme located here.

I wanted this to be a lightweight change from Adrynalyne's original SuperClean 2.9. The file is only 9mb! I wanted to incorporate some stealth-like blackness into it along with transparencies and simple minimalist things. Also included are my battery icons as well as a few other things such as random png's.

I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do. This is going to be my daily driver for a good while.

DOWNLOAD: Stealth v1.1

Also, I have included to my version of the Sony Xperia Arc Launcher, which works on all Galaxy S models. It is lightweight and simple, it works as a better alternative to a similar to stock look, its minimal and incorporates a sexy transparent theme to it. Also, it has the option that uses FOLDERS, like the iPhone and MIUI. Thanks to backhead92 for the modification to fit our phones from here. All I did was tweak a few things around to remove unimportant little things, and make it transparent. Hope you like my version.

DOWNLOAD my Fascinate Xperia Launcher:
    Galaxy S Xperia Launcher

snap20110310_204908.png
    snap20110310_133233-1.png

snap20110310_010958.png
    snap20110310_010853.png
    can someone please help me ,i'm running sc 2.9. and find myself in orange recovery.and not able update anything.

orange recovery uses edify scripts to flash...99% of all our roms/themes/kernels are amend scripts and those who had briefly switched to edify switched back as cwr 3.0 isnt working correctly, or the scripts arent or somethign like that :eek:
    ty for repley,but how do i go back to get into red?

go to advanced-->reboot recovery
    sorry but im kinda new.do that from recovery?

if you are in recovery already then yes...navigate down to advanced and click reboot recovery...it will cycle recovery back to red

if you already rebooted then just boot to recovery through power button boot options (assuming you have them installed)

or 3 button recovery should default to red as well
    sorry i'm still in orange recovery. lol im trying to load ur EB01_nitsuj17_2.5_nextang_orange_explosion.zip - ZIP archive, unpacked theme.

that will not load in orange recovery as its an amend script...just reboot recovery to red and then you should be able to flash it